O N E

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan as I turn to turn of my alarm clock.

Who turned on my alarm clock in the middle of summer break?

"Shit." I gasp, as I bolt out of bed. "Fucking hell. I am fifteen minutes late."

I quickly jump up, and run to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes from the closet, and quickly change... (photo of clothes above)

I grab my mascara, and slap some onto my lashes.

"Hurry the fuck up, Sis." I hear my fourteen year old brother yell from outside my bedroom door.

"Shut it, Jonah." I yell at him through the door.

"Whatever. Just hurry up so I can get to school on time." He yells back to me.

"Just go away." He holler as I grab my phone from the charger, and grab my backpack then run out the door.

"Finally get out of your room." Jonah groans.

" oh hush. It took you 20 minutes just to brush your poodle hair." I say, as I go by him to go into the kitchen, messing up his hair as I go.

"Hardy har." He flicks his hair around, fixing it.

I smile, as Dad breezes into the room, patting Jonah's newly fixed hair as he goes to the fridge.

He's in a navy blue suit, and has his suit case with him.

Meeting day.

"Hey, Pumpkin." He smiles as I lean up to kiss his dimpled cheek.

"Morning, Dad." I grab a bowl, and fill it up with Cheerios. "Have some cereal."

I fix Dad a bowl, and we all sit and eat breakfast together, until I check the time.

"Jonah, we gotta go." I stand up, and grabbing my bag, and keys from the hanger.

"I am coming." Jonah yells, running upstairs to his room.

I walk out to my white Honda Civic, and get it, waiting for my dumb brother.

After a minute, I honk the horn and Jonah comes barreling out of the house.

He gets in the car, And I speed to the High School.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

I step out of the car, and Jonah is already gone.

It is his first day as a high schooler, and he already thinks that he knows the place, front to back.

I roll my eyes, and walk to my locker.

The cracked yellow paint on the walls blandly pop with the bright red, shiny lockers.

I grab my Anatomy book, and I hear the first whisper.

"Did you see him yet?"

"He is SO hot."

"He doesn't look like a dork anymore."

"Mhm. I want some of him."

"He's back."

I am so lost in thought, I ran smack into a rock hard wall.

It takes me a minute to realize that I didn't run into a wall. But into someone.

"Did you miss me, Princess?"

Damn. I must say, that is a good fist filler chapter.

What do you think???

Vote·Comment·Share

~Liz