F O U R

Recap:

I need you to show Luke around some of his classes. I don't have time to, so here is his schedule."

I turn and see a boy with blonde hair that falls into his eyes, which are brown, looking at me from the row of seats lined up on the wall. "Sure."

I take the schedule, and I walk past him to the door. "Follow me."

I look down at the paper as her grabs his bag, and stands up. "You have Anatomy first period with Mr. Adams."

"Cool." His green eyes watching me, as I look at the room number.

"That's room 25-315. In the science buildings." I start walking toward the exit door at the end of the hall, towards the science buildings. "You are in the twenty five building."

I look behind me, and he is stopped, still staring at me.

"Uhm....Luke?" I wave my arm in front of his face.

He looks up at me. "Huh?"

I roll my eyes, and start walking towards the twenty five building, not stopping to wait for him.

I scan the class numbers, until I spot Mr. Adams room, then I wait for Luke to catch up. "Here. I will show you the rest of your classes, but first I want you to tell Mr Adams where your going to be for the next hour."

He nods his head, and goes into the class, and tells the teacher, and gets a note.

When he comes back out, I am leaning against the wall. "So why were you crying when you came into the office?"

I jerk my head back, and just look at him as he shakes his light hair out of his face. "Wha...What are you talking about?"

"You held your face down, but you didn't hide yourself good enough." He smiles. "And your eyes are still a little bit red from crying."

I just stand there, just staring at him in awe. "Why do you care? Whatever just come on. I have to show you to your classes, or you can just go back in there, and go to class."

I turn, without looking at him, and start looking at the floor.

"Okay." He huffs, and starts following after me.

After showing him to all his classes, I drop him off at his class, I go to round a corner, a hand grabs me, a hand with sharp pink nails.

Vote·Comment·Share