E I G H T E E N

When me and Izzy get to my house, she turns, and looks me in the eye. "That was badass. Where did you get the nerve to do that?"

"Honestly, I don't know. All I know is that I am sick of his constant bullshit. He keeps holding to the thing that I did several years ago. Something in me just snapped and I've had enough of it." I laugh, tossing my bag onto the couch and plopping down, and kicking my feet up onto the back of the couch.

Izzy makes her ways to the loveseat and sits down, pulling her thin legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. "But don't you think that they will lash back at you. I mean this is Layla and Shane that we are talking about here. The king and queen of revenge and total assholeism ."

I stop smiling and look at Izzy. " I know they are gonna keep coming at me. There's no way to stop them but there is a way to kind of one up em. And I know some people who are going to help me."

Izzy opens her mouth to respond but just as she starts to speak, her phone goes off and the theme song of friends fills the room.

I raise my eyebrow at her as she picks up the call, and stands to leave the room.

"Yes, Naiomi?" She says walking into the small kitchen.

I sigh and sit up with my elbows on my knees and my cheek resting on the palms of my hands.

Shit. I still have dinner to cook. I sigh, and stand up off the couch, dusting my sweat palms on my jeans. 

Just as I walk into the tiny kitchen, Izzy is hanging up the phone. "Naomi broke a damn vase and she's scared that she is gonna get cut. So I gotta go. I'll text you when i get every sorted out at home."  She smiles apologetically at me. "I'm sorry, Be."

"It's fine, Iz. Just be sure to text me when you get him so I know you got there okay. Do you want a ride?" I ask, pulling a pot out from the cabinet and setting it in the sink.

She slides her phone in her pocket, and walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "No it's fine. Aunt Barbara is gonna pick me up at the McDonald's down the street. She just got off work."

"Okay." I laugh softly, and dqueeze her into a hug, and whisper in her ear. "I missed you so much,Iz. I'm so happy that you're back."

"Me too." She pulls back slowly. "Now I must go. I don't want her driving off without me."

When Izzy walks out the door, i am left with my own thoughts. Thoughts of all of the tings I said to Shane today. Things I regret. Thing he will make me regret even more.

I begin filling the pot with water and set it on the stove, to let the water boil. I pull out my phone and turn on my music playlist and jump up onto the island and sit down.

I sit on the counter listening to music and scrolling through my phone for about ten minutes until the water on the stove begins to boil. So I hop of the counter, my feet hitting the tiles roughly, and walk into the pantry to grab the box of pasta off the shelf.

The rack is slightly out of my reach so I have to jump to get it. "Damnit. Why. Am. I so. Short." My finger catch the box and right as I get a hold on it another hand grabs it from between my palms.

"What the-" I turn around and smack right into a hard chest.

"You looked like you needed a little help there, sweetheart."

_________
Finally an update. Sorry it's not really long but it's late and I can't see.
But go check out the cast chapter be cause I updated it.