𝐈𝐗. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑

The exhibit gates went flying and crashed into the wall. "That was epic!" Nick exclaims, pumping a fist in the air. "I guess it rather was, epic." I mutter, clearly amazed myself.

Ahkmenrah adjusted his headdress on his head. "Is that really heavy on your head? Is it real gold?" I asked him, I might as well try to find out some information on him anyway for my assignment.

"I believe so." He said with the sweet wiry grin I had seen in my visions.

"Imagine myself trying to walk around with it! I'd stumble and fall backwards! Although I am not an Egyptian Pharaoh, you'd have to grow used to it...."

Ahkmenrah tried to speak, but I interrupted. Without knowing I felt like I knew that he was going to say. "Don't start, I can sort of remember. Your all about being fair and right and equal and all that stuff...." I attempted to make my voice deeper and I tried to mimic his voice the best I could. "I only have one rule, I shall treat you as my equal and my friend." I made quotation marks with my fingers.

Ahkmenrah's face went blank and suddenly embraced me. As much as I was startled by his actions, I quickly found myself hugging almost awkwardly back. I patted his back awkwardly, a little uncomfortable.

Ahkmenrah looked down at me and let go, clearly embarrassed and knowing that I felt uncomfortable. "Forgive me, I-I.... You look like someone I used to know."

"Oh." I muttered, I felt ashamed for some reason. "What was her name?" I knew what name he was going to say and it honestly scared me.

"Ramla." Ahkmenrah spoke the name so softly and the sense of longing for her, it made me long to tell him the truth. To tell him what was going on, all that had happened. That somehow her and I were linked. That there was a chance that I was her.

These dreams were only starting to make sense, they were never in exact order but, i could recall the vision of when Ramla or myself first met Ahkmenrah. There was a distinctive thought, 'I had a duty and I must put aside any feelings. I was to not get attached.' Yet there was a vision of the two walking in the gardens and Ahkmenrah wanting to tell her something, clearly time must of pasted and they would of had to get closer somehow...

Yet she was so dedicated to her duty to protect him, somehow she left her feelings for him slip though. But I could feel what she was feeling, think her exact thoughts. It was like watching a movie, although you know exactly what was going on.

I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him everything. But I couldn't push this further, what if all of this was a make believe story that I had come up in my head. Was it to make me feel loved? Like I was important, that I was apart of something bigger than myself. Was this just some hallucination i had made up to escape reality?

I had vowed to myself, I had to wait awhile before I told the Pharaoh anything. There was a chance that I was still not her.

We followed Dad and Nick down the hall to be greeted by in the main entrance. Everything was wild! Truely wild! Everyone well the exhibits were fighting.

"What is that?" Ahkmenrah asked quietly, as I followed his gaze towards the Huns that were racing towards us.

"Huns." My dad answered flatly. "I gotta deal with this guy." He muttered.

I stumbled backwards into a pillar, Attila the Hun and his buddies came rushing towards my father, yelling. And Dad was screaming too back too in gibberish.

I pulled Nick towards me and slightly behind me, I smiled and whispered in his ear. "You know I keep thinking this day couldn't get anymore weirder but it does."

Ahkmenrah looked over at me surprised, or confused, I couldn't tell. Nick let out the innocent and childlike laugh I knew so well.

Then Ahkmenrah walks over to the group with the click of his sandals and the swish of his robes towards my father, I guess he was trying to help him.

Ahkenrah seemed to be a translator but he paused for a moment and suddenly I felt our eyes lock. I blinked and hurriedly looked away, I felt ashamed of myself.

"Fey," Nick asked suddenly confused, "What are you doing?" I turn towards my brother, confused of why he was asking such an odd question. I knew exactly what I was doing.

I starred down at myself, Nick was behind my back, and I was ready to protect him from the Huns in case this got out of hand. Stupid instincts.

"I don't know, bro. Sorry." I flinch and whisper in Nick's ear. "Something has been going on with me lately. I have these odd dreams about the Pharaoh Dude, and there's a girl who looks exactly like me, a little older by like a few years or something and she protects him."

"WHAT?!" Nick exclaims almost astounded. He always has had a good imagination. "That's so cool, does he know?" I liked that Nick took it so easily, but deep down it worried me.

"No, of course not." I shriek, settling my gaze on Dad and Attila the Hun who was crying in his shoulder. As Dad rocked him back and forth singing softly a lullaby.

"Nick promise me that you won't tell me, it's a Daly pact. We don't break them."

"Okay, Okay. I know, sis."

"But the weird thing is he told me I looked like her!" I exclaimed with a louder whisper. Nick's eyes furrowed in deep thought.

"And before he almost called me by her name, Ramla." I felt like we were our mother when she had her female friends from work over when they all had coffee dates together.

Nick starred at me with wide eyes, "Fey, we have to find out more about her. I can help you. It can be called operation Pharaoh Dude."

"That sounds a little obvious Nicky."

Nick sighed, "We can plan it all later." I laughed at his silliness, of course he'd try and make this fun. The next thing I know we will be in caps and sunglasses with walkie talkies. I laughed at the thought.

Then I watched as Dad smiled and patted the Hun on the shoulder and I watched as my father walked over to the balcony to confront the ruckus below.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't exactly follow the movie, as I have slipped Freya into the storyline the best I could. Unfortunately I could not watch the movie and follow scenes properly, I've tried to go off my memory. Hopefully tomorrow I have enough time to edit it, fully. I'll try and get some more chapters up soon. Thanks, Maddy x

EDITED: 24th of December 2019