𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐇'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐁

IN THE PHARAOH'S TOMB
— an ahkmenrah / natm fanfiction

IN THE PHARAOH'S TOMB — an ahkmenrah / natm fanfiction

forever i will protect and
love you, ahkmenrah

────────── ──────────

EXTENDED SUMMARY

THE ONLY THING THIRTEEN YEAR OLD Freya Daley longs for is the attention of her father and somehow not be casted away and forgotten like she almost always is. At school, in history class, Freya is given an assignment on an ancient Egyptian ruler known as Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and almost instantly Freya begins to have dreams and visions of who she believed to be Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and his guardian — a girl named Ramla who looks identical to herself. And when Freya's father Larry Daley is hired as a night guard at the museum of natural history, Freya is able uncover this mystery that rattles her brain. One thing for sure is that Freya Daley would never expected to meet the Pharaoh in her dreams and visions, learn that the power of Ahkmenrah's tablet that brings all the exhibits life each night, get caught up in a series of adventures to last a lifetime, learn about her apparent past with Ahkmenrah and helplessly fall in love with the teenage Pharaoh all over again...

 One thing for sure is that Freya Daley would never expected to meet the Pharaoh in her dreams and visions, learn that the power of Ahkmenrah's tablet that brings all the exhibits life each night, get caught up in a series of adventures to last a ...

❝ 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘.
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖍 𝖉𝖎𝖊,
𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖉𝖊𝖗,
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖊 ❞