𝐗𝐈. 𝐀 𝐓-𝐑𝐄𝐗 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊

I was hanging over Rexy's rump swinging my feet in the air trying to push myself up. Nick had bursted in a fit of laugher. He didn't even bother to help me, he just sat content on Rexy's rump.

"Shut up Nick, this is a situation in life where you have to be serious." I growled, sliding down with a sigh.

Ahkmenrah was trying not smile, so I folded my arms over my chest. "Ahkmemrah, come on. Not you too." He put up his hands in defence. Ahkmenrah was supposed to be on my side.

Nick gave me a teasing smile, I felt like slapping him. Ugh. I should not of told him anything.

"It's alright. I can lift you up too." Ahkmenrah spoke gently, with a smile that made me blush. I understood why he helped Nick. He was small and little, and I had no idea why fate wasn't being nice to me at the moment.

"Oh okay." I said almost embarrassed.

Ahkmenrah placed his hands security around my waist. "One, two, three." I muttered and pushed off the ground, Ahkmenrah somehow lifting me up at ease. Nick took my hand and pulled me up next to him.

I reached my hand down to help Ahkmenrah, who took my hand with a firm grip. I was so worried that my hands would start sweating because I had never been this nervous in my life.

Nick and I somehow pulled Ahkmenrah up easily. It was still a mystery to me.

I wrapped my arms around Nick, tightly. I was not planning on falling off.

"If it is alright, may I?" Ahkmenrah whispered in my ear, indicating that he wanted to wrap his arms around my waist. I nodded slowly.

He gently wrapped his arms around my waist and my heart sped up. Oh god.

Then Rexy took of at a blinding speed following after the old man.

"This is so cool!" I muttered to myself.

"I know!" Nick said his muffled with laughter.

I found myself laughing at how surreal it was, and I could hear Ahkmenrah's sweet laughter behind me.

We somehow cut off the wagon and I almost fell off but Ahkmenrah saved me once again.

"Thanks," I muttered softly. Then the thick carpet we were using as some sort of saddle slid off Rexy, making the three of us all fall over, tumbling into the white snow.

Nick sat up with a smile, "That was the most awesome thing in my life."

"I know!" I said with a smile, throwing a fist in the air.

Ahkmenrah sat up wiping the snow off his cape and fixed his crown. With a smile he agreed, "That was epic."

And I just laughed at him, in agreement.

« « » »

I trailed after the Huns, Nick and Ahkmenrah.
"Hey Huns! Attila!" Dad said with a smile. Hello Dad what about the three of us?

"Ahkmenrah, Have Attila and his boy and take him back to the museum and put him with the rest of the guards." Ahkmenrah nodded and instructed the Huns on their job they had to do.