CH 1: FIRST MISSION

The Kingdom of Fiore...

A neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation.

Those people are referred to as wizards.

The wizards belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. There are large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city, there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future... And its name is:

Fairy Tail!

The clicking of heels echoed through the dark halls of ERA, all the personnel around moving hastily out of the way as a beautiful, young woman passed by them. Her identity being easily recognized by each one of them.

Her posture was straight and strong, head raised tall. Not bothering to spare anyone a single glance as she continued on her way without a care in the world. Their fear and apprehension was something she was more than used to by now and it wasn't something that particularly bothered her in the first place. 

As she walked, her cold [Eye Color] orbs stayed concentrated in front of her. A double layer bow, blue on the lower layer and golden on the upper layer with a light blue flower in the center, was tied on the right side of her soft [Hair Color] locks which flowed behind her along with her dress.

The dress was mostly white, ending with ruffles. A black skirt below it. Black buttons coming from the top to the bottom of the white dress. On top of the gown was a blue jacket with golden borders, the front short while the back reached the floor. The jacket was opened at the front, only tied in the part around her waist with a light blue flower just like the one in her bow. A similar bow in the center of her chest. On the back was a big white bow.

Covering both her arms were long white gloves that went until her bicep, with blue cuffs around her wrists. Thigh long socks on both her legs along with short blue and golden boots.

Getting to the gigantic doors of the Council's meeting room, the woman stopped in front of the humanoid frog standing by the door and took a piece of paper out, "I have what you asked for. They told me everything."

"F-Fant-tastic-c job-b as al-lwa-ays, m-my lady." stuttered the creature fearfully, taking the paper slowly, "W-Will you b-be lea-aving-g now, t-then?"

"So soon?"

Before she could respond, a young man interrupted them and stood in front of the woman. He was called Siegrain. One of the youngest to ever join the Ten Wizard Saints and the Magic Council. He had short blue hair and dark brown eyes, a red tattoo over his right eye and wore elegant white robes.

Siegrain smirked at the young female knowingly, "That's too bad. I had hoped we could chat a bit after your... talk with the prisoners, Akuma no Megami-san*(Ms. Demon Goddess)."

"I have nothing to talk to any of you about." she spoke icily, hiding her emotions from the manipulative man. "And I should get back home soon. He is most probably doing something stupid again."

"Humph. Sokka. Your power is being wasted away between such pests. It's truly too bad." the blue-haired man insulted, knowing exactly how much she loved them and despised when they were humiliated. But he also knew that she wouldn't do anything to him, after all, she was doing jobs for the Council so that her friends would be left alone. Unless, of course, they caused something extremely major.