UN CONTRAT DE MARIAGE

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{BELA}
"You are nothing but a disaster that happened to me!", He roared as anger took place in the eyes where effect of alcohol ruled some seconds before.
"I didn't intentionally run into you! You understand that..I never ever owe you anything.", I shot back!
"Yeah! Intentionally...gold digger b***h!", He cursed me as if I am a trash!
"I have married you! That doesn't mean you have the right to spit this shit on me!", I roared back.
"Marriage my foot!", He threw the bottle of bear on me, that just went missing me.
I didn't realize but I was in tears.
I couldn't expect 'my husband' to be any better than this.

{MAHIR}
"Every time you look at me, I feel like my body is pierced! I want to do everything but never to be loved by you.", She said as she kept the plate down, "We well know in what circumstances we are together, and the best part is we can't do anything about it.". She smiled sarcastically.
"I'll make sure you are paid for this breakfast.", I said to her as I took the plate in my hand.
The women with cursed fortune often have great hands at cooking. The one in front of me was no less.
"Mr. Sehgal. I don't need payment, I need permission.", She said in a business-like way.
I raised my eyebrow at her, "For what!?"
"To meet Daniel.", She swiftly said.
Her boyfriend.
"What if I don't permit?"
"I will definitely not request.", She said making her way out to her floor.
Egoistic woman!

{BELA}
"There is no place of love here.", I said to Marsha.
"There is! You just have to accommodate it. I know you can change him. I see that spark."
"That's the spark or rather fire of 'hatred'.", I say, "The kind of man Mr. Sehgal is, he doesn't deserve a bit of love."
"He is not what he is in front of you."
"So then definitely don't expect anything from me!", I see Marsha disappointed, "Marsha..let's see what life brings. I have a crumpled life, so I can I mend others. I wish I soon find the strength to live in this hell, without agony."

{MAHIR}
"Bruce, keep an eye on her. She's a wicked woman. She may plan to kill me with her boyfriend.", I look towards Bruce, my bodygaurd.
"Master! This Daniel seems a mystery person. Not just in Great Britain, but we searched for his details everywhere. But no signs.", He spoke in his British ascent.
"She's definitely not hallucinating a boyfriend. She says he's the only one she has on earth. This man seems wicked too!"
"Master ! Frankly speaking...Mrs. Sehgal doesn't look like this. She's definitely hiding something but that couldn't be a boyfriend.", He uttered in a low voice.
"Then go and serve her. Why are you standing beside me?", I glared at him.
"Sorry Master.", He said with his eyes low.

⭕⭕⭕⭕

A business deal tied them. A contract brought them together under a mansion. A mansion whose every corner screamed money, whose every wall roared volumes of his hard work. A mansion that was a horror house to her. The place that depicted the life changing disaster. The place that reminded her of the ridiculous life she was living in. Where her all nightmares began and beauty of life ended.
HATE, is a strong word. Too strong to show the agony and rage filled in the heart. But can you really hate a person who you see everywhere, everytime.
Can life be more awful?
Or there's always a ray of sunshine round the corner?

⭕⭕⭕⭕