REALITY

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{MAHIR}
"Mr. Sehgal I need to go to.."
".. Daniel's.", I completed.
And she hesitantly hummed.
"Should I? I have done my work... you just need to check..."
"..go Bela..I am no more your husband.", I said half heartedly and she stood up to leave.
Her going to the Daniel's house was not just important for her but me too. Even finding so much, Bruce couldn't search anything about him. And we finally concluded that he is a mystery person. I saw how Bela never disclosed any information about him. She was definitely hiding something...and that something I needed to know.
After getting dressed up in a bit casual clothes, she left her cabin.
I had to follow her, but then I have to be careful. She'll hate me that I am sneaking around for her.
I leave my cabin after two minutes.
I wouldn't take my car because then that following mission will fail miserably. I had cars that no one in the city could afford, with that gold MS's tag on it. The biggest disadvantage of being MS.
However, I change my formal blazer into a leather jacket. Bela was out of the office by now. I quickly got out too.
I see her waiting for a cab. And even I called one.
In a matter of some minutes, she was in a cab and just after her, it was me, in another cab.

The place was far away, as I could make it out. We have been following that cab for more than a hour now. She used to come alone here, in this dark isolated jungle area. The place looked like it's the exterior of the city.
"Where it leads to!?", I asked the cab driver.
"Sir, this is a village, , that had a volcanic eruption years ago, probably 25 years ago. And hence no one lives here."
No one lives here!
Then why him!? And Bela...this is not safe...
On top of it, the area was getting covered in fog and in no time, it may snow.
I asked the cab driver to hurry.

After covering an even dark area, her cab stopped in front of the huge gate. And the two guards standing there bowed before her.
She walked in and the door closed.
It was my turn now. I stopped the cab at a distance and then, went to the gate.
I tried to stay confident so they don't doubt that I have been following Bela.
"Who are you!?", They immediately stopped me, "What are you doing here!?"
"I am Bela's husband. Mahir Sehgal. I came with her only.", I lied smartly.
They looked at each other, as if verifying.
Then one of them took out his phone and checked something.
And as he was done, he immediately turned to the other guard and nodded.
"We are sorry sir! We just wanted to be careful.", And they bowed before me.
"Okay no problem. Now please let me in.", I said and they immediately opened the door for me.
This was easy. They probably saw my pictures with Bela.

Now the interior was amazing. Before me stood a huge mansion, just like mine, however, mine was way too classy. These few mansions in the country were worth watching and yeah! countable. But I don't remember seeing this one before. May be since this was at the outskirts of the country.
The place was calm and peaceful.
As I went in, I saw some white horses, some high breed dogs and polar rabbits.
Probably, this Daniel loved animals.

I slowly sneaked in the mansion, through the gate. And there was a huge, beautiful interior.
Bela was nowhere visible.
A big chandelier was hanging in the middle.
There were so many doors and stairs. And I don't know where Bela is.
Just when I was about to take stairs, an aged lady walked to me, "Excuse me sir! This is Christina. Do you need any help..?"
I heard this name before. I try to recall but failed.
"Christina...Do you know me!?", I asked.
"Yes sir...master talks about you.", She smiled.
"Master...??", I wanted to confirm.
"Daniel..", She replied.
"Where is...??", I wanted to ask about Bela.
"Doll... She's in Daniel's room.", She pointed to a room on the ground floor.
"Doll!?", I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Your wife...sir..we all call her DOLL.", She smiled warmly.
Even I couldn't stop the curve my lips formed in.
DOLL...yeah she is! Even prettier than a doll.