AGONY

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{MAHIR}

"MS! You need to arrive soon at the office! The German investors are already here.", My father said as I sped up the car to my office.
"Bother me less Mr. Sehgal. I may reach sooner."

The meeting was ridiculous, and so were the investors. They had to be! After all it was dad's project.

"You need to be less awful MS! You can't always be this rude to everyone. Business sees your conduct too!", Father said as I left the elevator.

"Mr. Andy Sehgal! Had I not known what business is, you wouldn't be standing in this huge empire build by 'unfortunately' your son. By the way, This marks the end of your work in MS's", I snapped back.

"Mahir! Even I have done a lot for it.. you can't take whole credit."

I smirked.

"Credit is talked about when there's a partnership. But probably you forgot, I am the sole owner here. And you're a mere employee.", I took out the required file from my cupboard, "This is no more Sehgal's. This is MS's that is Mahir Sehgal's."

"Why did you marry when you are so affected by it? Just to get the remaining shares I mortgaged, you married the daughter of that bastard!", He was not going to stop today.

"Mr. Andy Sehgal! You have received an awful amount of money and attention from me. Take your wife and leave. But wait...not before signing these papers!", I hand him a pen and those papers.

"What is in this?", He asked accusingly.

"It's not about that shitty piece of land. It's states that you, Mr. Andy Sehgal is disinheriting me and have no bonds in the future with this irresponsible, incapable, and non-caring son of yours.", I state.

"What is this Mahir!?", He made a frightened face.

"See! I can't disown the genes I have from you. But you definitely can do this.", I look at him with disgust and left the office.

"Alice! Collect the papers once they are signed.", I signalled her and she went in the office.

I look at the clock.
6:25 am.

It has been almost eight hours since I am in the office. In that wedding tuxedo of mine. Sleep was over taking me now. So I called my driver to drive me back to the mansion.

Life has been disgustingly eventful in  the last two days. First the revelation of Dad's mortgaging of my company's share to the rivals. Then the confrontation with that bastard Sharma. The wedding proposal. The wedding and then this.
As soon as I sat in that comfortable seat of my Lamborghini, sleep took over me.

The car halted and so my sleep. I found myself standing at the door to my beauty, my Mansion.

It was just 7am. The house help must have not yet arrived.

"Get the keys Richard! The door must be locked.", I said to my driver, who was leading me inside the house.

He stopped in his way, "Master! Mrs. Sehgal is in there. The house is not locked."