CONDITIONS

{MAHIR}
"Mr. Sehgal! Wake up!!!", I hear her yelling at me.
"Wake up or else I'll run away....!", She shouts again.
"What Bela!? Can you not let me sleep peacefully!?", I yelled back in my super sleepy tone.
"Who the hell changed my clothes!!!???", She yelled again.
"Oh that!", And then I brought the duvet over me and covered myself again.
"What!? Tell me who did!?"
"Why!? Is there any problem...you were wet and your clothes were muddy. Even my car got spoiled!...now go and let me sleep!", I brought my head under a pillow.
"You have not yet answered my question!", I felt her a bit near this time as she hovered upon me   to remove the duvet.
"Bellaaa...!", I mumbled pretending that I am sleeping. However, I wanted to sleep a bit more.
"Okay...I am going!", And she started moving towards the exit..
"The suite is locked!", I said in a sleepy tone again.
"Mr. Sehgal are you going to tell me or not!?", She snapped at me pushing away the duvet and pillow from over me.
I folded my hands and tried to accommodate to the light, "First ask me sweetly!.."
"Huh!?"
"You know...well...sweet..Mahi...!", I couldn't complete..
"Mahir! Please tell me who changed my clothes."
"Don't get offended first of all. It was me.", And as I said this, she yelled at me, "What the hell!? How dare you!???"
"Calm down! It's nothing like I creeped on you.", I tried to explain.
"No! You changed my clothes, saw me....um..nak... whatever...and you are telling you didn't creep! You are definitely not a saint.", She shouts at me.
We were on fortieth floor and I was sure people from ground floor could come freaking over her noise.
"Bela...I am not a saint...I know..but if you pass out like this twice in few hours, you shouldn't expect me to let you sleep in those wet clothes of yours!"
"Your 'Goodness' wasn't required here!", She snapped sarcastically.
"Okay...by the way... you look sexy in this shirt...and even without it!", She got irritated at this and hit the pillow on my face. Actually she was blushing and to hide that she was freaking at me.
No problem! This freaked out, yelling at me Bela was better than the one who sheds tears.
I smiled at her as she stomped towards the washroom.
She came out after a shower in her clothes.
The coffee was already here.
"I deserve a thank you for washing your dirty clothes.", I said as I her straightening her skirt.
"Damn! I deserve a thank you for not crushing your head after I realized you changed my clothes.", She was glaring at me.
"Okay then thank you so much...you sexy lady!", I put in extra stress on the word that would piss her off the most.
"Hate you!", She snapped at me again as I went in the washroom.

{BELA}

"So tell me where we have to go... we can leave. I can't wait to meet granddad!!", He said as he had the last bite of his breakfast.
"You can't..!", I told him straight.
"Bela why are you so stubborn.", He was frustrated now.
I couldn't think properly now. What should I do? How should I escape from here?
He was not going to office, nor his mansion. When I said, he should at least tell Bruce and Marsha that he's fine, he refused saying they betrayed him by not telling him about my whereabouts. They should be given punishment.
Should I take him to Daniel!? But then I cannot sideline the thing that he is in a secret alliance with my father. What if he kills Daniel?
My heart never believed in what I saw that night. But the same happened when I thought my dad wouldn't stoop this low, but he did.
In Mahir's case, I couldn't ignore the affection he showed for Daniel, but then that one particular thing always scares the shit out off me.
"Bela mind it! If you are ever thinking that you'll leave without me, then there's a little reminder for you, that I will not let you go!", His voice disturbed my thoughts.

I stood up abruptly, "Why do you have to come with me? We are no more husband-wife!!", I had to say this, first to stop him from accompanying me and secondly to verify if he's aware of the truth of our marriage. Thomas is his best friend and I won't be shocked if he already knew it.
"Bela...why do you bring the marriage again and again?! If it wouldn't have been anything between us, you would have not wasted hours in crying near my supposed grave."
"Mr. Sehgal...I would have done that for anybody. I know the importance of life.", I had to cover up anyhow.
"Yeah! You would kiss everybody's name on the gravestone.", He mumbled but I could
Shit! Shit! Shit!
He saw that too!
I decided to avoid him, because I had nothing better to do.