LOVED

{MAHIR}

I took a deep sigh, as I settled on the bed.
Unfortunately, the cold bed.

I pleaded endlessly to let me stay in our room, but ended up messing more.
"We'll just sleep! You know I can't sleep without hugging my panda!", As these words left my mouth, she pushed me out of the room, also throwing a t-shirt lower on me.
"I look like a panda! How dare you say that!!", And the door was shut hard on my face.

I did act like a jerk today morning, uttering shit to send her to the office.
She also complaint that I didn't bother to call her after yelling at her. I knew that will hurt her, but I thought she'll be fine after she receives my gift. But I was hell wrong!

I closed the lights with the remote, as I was already very tired. However, I wasn't planning to sleep here, in this room with her photographs when I actually have her in person, just downstairs.
I planned that I'll sneak into our room, once she sleeps. After all, I am hell experienced in that field.
Giggling to myself, I started playing game on my phone, so I don't sleep.

'One that walks to you, but never let's you touch it!', this damn riddle is the only one that stopped me from crossing the sixty sixth level of my crossword.
Frustrated, I kept my phone down.
The silence of the night was the only thing I heard. One hour has passed since I am playing game here, lying diagonally on this round shaped bed.
Yeah! My sleeping skills suck!

Taking a deep breath, I realized that it's time to go to our room, and cuddle her to sleep. She must be definitely sleeping now.
I slowly got up but halted on my way, when I heard some light footsteps.
I don't know what got in me that I dropped on the bed, facing against the door, pretending to sleep.
My heart knew she's here.

Not moments later, I felt the doors opening.
I heard her, in this dead silence of my room.
She stood at the door for some time and then I felt her advancing towards me.
I couldn't help but smile internally. My wife is more in love with my sleeping self!
So let's not stop the act here.

I heard her shuffling a bit and then just seconds later, I felt the duvet being put on me.
Caring huh!?
I smiled quietly.
She came near my head and picked up the phone from near me.
She then turned it silent, as I could make out on hearing a faint vibration.
She forwarded to the night stand and plugged in the charger, connecting the phone.

Moments later, I sensed her move past me and probably towards the door.
I wanted to catch her red handed but as I intended to do so, I felt her near my head.
Slowly and carefully, she sat near my head, crossing her legs.
She is as vulnerable as me, when it comes to sleeping together!- I smiled triumphantly.

Another second, I felt her hand on my head, slowly shoving into my muffled hairs, as she gently massages my scalp.
Had I been out of my mind, I would have moaned at the pleasure I was experiencing right now.
Believe me! Nothing's more pleasurable than being caressed by the love of your life.

Her hands occasionally caressed my cheeks too, and damn the gentleman side of mine was going deep down.
However, I knew I am the last person on Earth who wants to be all gentleman with his wife, on his wedding night!
I wanted to enjoy what was coming next.

And that was when, I felt her hot breath on my forehead. She must have leaned in a bit more, for the next thing I get is a feel of those beautiful plump lips.
My heart swelled up, not on our physical intimacy, but the way she expressed her love for me. She is never the one to boast about what she does to me.
It's like she does and then forgets.
Those simple yet hearty touches from her warmed my heart, and every particle in my body was filled with love instantly.