WRECKAGE

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{MAHIR}

"Bruce I want to know everything about her. Who she met? What all she did? And specially who is this Daniel?"
"Okay Master!", He stood straight.
"And yes! This should remain between me and you. Not even Marsha should know about this!"
"I'll take care.. master.", And he left.

She's been raging at me since yesterday and after I slept beside her, her anger increased ten folds.

Today, she didn't even let Marsha in her room, after I left in the morning.

I wondered whether she had her medicine or not but she slammed the door on my face!
I don't know what exactly hurt her. Me cursing her, me sleeping with her or me hurting her hand or me with Olivia? Or everything?

She used to come down to get the newspaper at least but today she didn't. I was getting worried and Marsha, was glaring at me thinking I have done something!

Obviously, I have done something but what I myself don't know.

Just when Marsha was preparing breakfast, she got a phone call. One of her far relatives passed away this morning and she was to reach their soon.
Her relatives lived in Europe because Marsha herself belonged to Italy. As soon as I got to know about the news, I asked Richard to make immediate arrangements for Marsha to leave. Now because of this, even Bela couldn't resist and came down to console Marsha and asked her to go to Italy, without any worries about us.
In half an hour, Marsha left with her granddaughter leaving behind just two of us.

I went to the kitchen to see what Marsha made, but there was absolutely nothing. Bruce was engaged in my special task so I wouldn't disturb him and that's why I started making the breakfast on my own.

As soon as I take the breads out, my phone rings. I attend it and then get back to my cooking. Again as I tear the packet, my phone rings. I attend it again but this continued. At last being frustrated I sat on the couch.
I didn't notice but I was constantly being watched from the third floor.

In no time, she was downstairs, "I too can make breakfast. Only if you don't restrain from eating it.", she said finally.

"Only if you don't mix poison in it.", I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't worry Mr. Sehgal. I'll verify that to you before giving you the food.", She said and reached to the kitchen.

I followed her knowing that she may need directions as she's entering the kitchen for the first time.

She was enthusiastic and got engrossed in cooking as soon as she took charge.
"You like cooking?", I asked her.
"I love it!", She said smiling probably unknown to the fact that she's smiling to me!
I could smell the delicious food. She worked in the kitchen like a experienced chef, forgetting her injured hand.
"Breakfast is ready!", She said placing the food on the table.
I sat on the dining table and she started serving.
This was the best opportunity to ask what I wanted to ask since yesterday night.

"I think you got jealous about me being with Olivia! Do you expect me to love you or what?", I said amused although I was very serious.

She thought for at least a minute and then said,
"Every time you look at me, I feel like my body is pierced! I want to do everything but never to be loved by you.", She said as she kept the plate down, "We well know in what circumstances we are together, and the worst part is we can't do anything about it.". She smiled with pain evident in her voice.