Prologue

"Zac.. Please. Pl.. Listen.. To me.. I.. I. Will.  Never cheat on you.. This is all.. Lie" I sobbed as he drag me all across the hall..this hold on my arm was so tight that i thought my arm will reap of. my heart clenched painfully.. My eyes and throat burning with pain. Why don't he believe me..

"Do you really think, I am going to believe you... After watching the pictures of you and your fuck!! You lair.. I didn't know you're an whore...." he screamed at me, I had never seen my Zac so angry.. He looks like he was going to kill me... He pushed me out of house..

"I will be sending you divorced papers... You better sign them... Or.." He left his words hanging.. I lost my footing and fell down on ground pain shooting to my side. The small stones punching into mu skin as I hiss in pain. But waht really shook me was he slapped me.

I was still in shock .. My hand was still on my cheek where he had hit me..

I stood up on my feets.. And started to bang on the door.. "Zac.. Please.. Where will I go.. Please listen... I am innocent.. Please zac.." the guards pulled me back and started to drag me out of gates.. I trash..

"ZAC!" I scream and sat up straight.. I realize i was sitting on my bed.. And it was yet another nightmare.. The salt taste on my lips made me realize that I was crying.. Wiping my eyes furiously, I got out of bed and walked to my window.. The cold night wind smack on my face.. And I breathe softly.. To control my breathing..

18 year's.................

It's been 18 years I still can't forget about what had happened...

What happened to  my  married life in just one day..

What happened to the man whom I loved so much.. That he hated me, called me names, kicked me out of the house..

I will never forgive You Zac never... You took away a part of me.. I Hope we never crossed our path.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

Enjoy

Please vote

Take care
Byee until next time