Chapter 16

Past continue.......

"Zach please understand, Why are you being like this?" I asked him. He glared at me. "I am being like this, You are spending holidays with your so called boss and not with us.." He snapped.

I squeeze my eyes shut, rubbing my fingers on my forehead. It's already been 6 months we got married, like every other couple we have arguments, make love.. But recently most of our arguments are related to my work.

" I am not spending holidays with him, Zach I'll be going for work" I reason out.

"Fine do whatever you want.. I am living tonight for Miami" he said and left.

I Sigh sadly, he didn't even gave me kiss today. I also had packed my bags living for Tokyo.

I'll make it up for him when I come back.. By next evening we were done with all work. I smiled, Instead of taking flight for new York, I took flight for Miami. I'll surprise Zach.

By the time I reached to the familiar summer house, It was afternoon. I kept my bags and asked servants where was everyone. She told me that every one was enjoying at the beach.

I smiled approaching the beach.. I remember last time I had came here.. But I stopped in my track when I spotted Emma.. Giving a back massage or whatever she was doing to Zach.

"Bella!!!!!!!!" Rose scream running to me, Zach turned to look at me and I glared at him.
"You came I miss you so much!" she said..

"I missed you too.. And your brother.. But seems like he didn't miss me" I greeted.

"O.. Some one is death!" she whisper giggling. I waited for Zach to come to me but he just turned around and put on his glasses.

I turned my Gaze to Emma. And she was smirking at me ' fine' I marched back to house, fuming with anger I kicked my luggage.

I was so tried after traveling for 3 days straight.. I came here to suprise him but look at him.

There was a knock on the door.. I knew it was not Zach, ihe wouldn't nock. Rose came inside.
"Time to take your revenge baby!" she said And I already fear her intentions..

"No rose.. I am. Already very angry and tired!" i Argued.
"Go wash up and wear this" She said throwing a Red Bikini with White polka dotes on them.

"No!! I don't wear such clothes" I argued.. "Do you want to get back to Zach or No?.. Fine with me.. Since the day we came Emma has been stick to Brother like glue.." She told me.

I snatched the bikini from her hand.. "I'll be back" I said.

I washed my hair And body  and applied a sun screen before wearing the bikini.. I felt exposed. Taking a deep breath, I marched out..

Rose whistle.. "Daam girl you are hot!" she said heat raised to my cheek.

"Come sit.. I'll do light make up" She said..

She but on wink eyeliners whicg was waterproof.. Red lipstick and gave me a thin very light cardigan to wear on my bikini. My hair were wet

"Lets go!" she said.

Me and Rose walked back to the beach, Zach was lying on his back wearing his sun glasses.

I purposely went next to him, so that my shadow block the Sunray.

He sat up straight.. I smirk and drop the thin cardigan on the floor. I heard him curse loudly

Before he could say anything, I ran swaying my hips into the water. Take that!!!