Chapter 6

Past continue........

"It's nothing.. I.." I started to make excuses.. But Zach suddenly raised my face by holding my chin..his eyes blazing with furry "I'll ask you one more time.. Bella.. Who did this.. Was it your boss.. I am going to..." I cut him off.

"No.. No.. He fired me.. I went to find another job.. And....." so I told him what happened.. And when I finished his hands were clenched.. " How Naive can you be Bella.... Who told you to go to an unknown house... Where does he lives give me his address.. I will fuckiing kill him.. " He was so angry that he was scaring me.

"Zach.. Please calm down you are scaring me." I told him in small voice.. He sat next to me.. "I am sorry.. It just... Jus... did he do anything..!?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.. "No.. He just said things. I don't want to repeat it" I looked away from his intense gaze shuttering in disgust as I recall the incident ..

"It's ok.. I am here.. Eat up and take rest.. And about your job I'll take care of it" He told me..

"What  do you mean!?" I asked him.. "Nothing.. You need rest" He dismissed me.
I know he was still angry.. The way he kept on clenching his fist and greeted his teeth.

TWO MONTHS LATER.......

I groan in frustration.. My Management lecture was canceled, and I had awoke up and got ready for nothing.. Shaking my head.. I walked towards the library.. Rose was still in her Math class..

Maybe I should go home and work on the file Zach had gave me yesterday..

In case you guys are wondering.. What I am talking about.. I work for Zach, I mean I don't go to his office or anything.. Just work at his Condo which is just on the top floor of where Mr and Rose live.

Two months back when, I was searching for job.. Zach had suddenly offered me to work for him.. I had refused.. But then he had really needed an assistant to handle some of his work.. Beside he said that it will provide me some work experience.. So I agreed.

What I basically do for him is.. Make him coffee almost 10 times.. Arranged documents for him.. Read files and do corrections.. Sometimes prepare dinner.. And all the time argue..

Yes we argue a lot.. He is such an jerk.. The man is full of himself.. But I think we have came to know more about each other in this past 2 months.. We both almost know each others likes and dislikes.

He never fails to get under my nerves.. Which he said he loves a lot.. He irritates me.. But working with him is fun.. At first he seems a strict boss but he is pretty cool..

So I think, But Rose says he goes easy on me.. I wonder why.
And also he helps me with my studies sometimes..

Sometimes I wonder if  he sees me as he's sister.. Which left a pain in my heart.. He is as possessive and protective towards me as he is towards Rose..

The thought of him considering me as a sister always distrusting.. I don't want to be he's sister NO.. Never.. Though he never said it so....

Inside the elevator, I was debating whether to go home first freshen up.. Or go directly to his condo get the file and then... I Sigh glancing at my wrist watch it was 9:15..am.. Zach usually leaves by 8:45am..pressing the 15 floor button.. I waited..

Pressing the security code, Zach had given me.. I walked inside.. But the minute I did, I heard voices..

Is Zach still home...?!!