Chapter 20

Bella's Pov

After sending boys to school.. As they didn't want to leave me alone, but I assure that I will be Fine. Since I had taken leave for 2 days I decided to go to office.

At the same time bell rang, I frown who it might be so early.
Walking to the door, I opened it only to come face to face with Zach.

My heart skip a beat, he still had a same effect on me. His eyes roam on my body. "How are you now bella?!" he asked softly.

"Better!" I answered curtly. "Mr Renaldo I am getting late for work, so please excuse me.." I said, his face fall and eyes flash with sadness..

I felt bad.. But didn't show it "I'll come in evening then" He said.. I didn't replied and just shut the door..

I press my back to the door.. Breathing in and out.. I need a distraction.. Before I break down.

Taking my hand bag I locked the door and walked to my car, I can still see Zach car.. He must be inside but I ignored it.. I don't want to deal with him this early.. Or ever for that matter.

Whole day in office kept me busy, as I had pending work and mails to attend.. I also came to know from mr Green that Zach had actually came to make a deal for the land purchase.. Which belongs to me.

Maybe if I give him the land he will leave us alone

Although that land was very dear to me as it belongs to my late father.. But it doesn't matter now.

Evening when I went home I didn't see Zach's car in front of my house and I Sigh in relief.. I heard noises from inside, I smiled at the loud music.. Boys!!

"turned the volume down Noah..!!" I said as soon as I entered..

I smiled when the music went off anf heard footsteps running down from stairs.

"Mumma, Your home.. Are you ok..!?" Noah asked.. "I am fine honey.. Where are your brothers..?" I asked him.. He started to make coffee for me "In backyard.. Harry is here so they are playing foot ball" he told me.

Harry is there friend from school who offen visits.. As he's mom and dad are often out of town for some business..

He is a good kid,!!

"Here!" Noah gave me the coffee.. As soon as I took first sip.. Three kids barge inside from backyard..

"Hey Bella.. You look good!" Harry said, Ryan hit his head. Narrowing his eyes at him.

"Thank you Harry.." I said.. "why don't you guys get fresh.." I said looking at their sweaty attire.

"Yup" they went "I'll be heading home.. Byee Bella..!" Harry said. "Why don't you wait and join us for dinner son?" I asked him.. He smiles at me "Some another day.. I have to be at home since my parents are coming" he said.

He was above to go when the bell rang "I'll open it!" Harry said since he was heading home.

I sat on the tool in kitchen as stood, drinking juice.
"Bella" the coffee stuck into my throat as I heard Zach's voice.

I cough few times.. Noah was patting my back at the same time glaring at Zach "I am sorry,!" he said.

I glared at him "what are you doing here Mr Renaldo!?" I asked.

"I told you we need to talk Bella!" he said calmly. I put the coffee mug down and walked to him "let me make it clear to you Zach! We have nothing to do with you.." I told him.. He's eyes reflect pain.

"How can you say this Bella.. I want you back, want my children back" he said..

"Is this about the land?!" I asked his confused face made me continue further.