chapter 18

Present time
ZACHARY'S POV

I looked outside from window of my 100 store building . The sun was setting and people were hurrying home.. To their love ones...

My heart yet again fill with pain.. Glancing at the photo frame on my table.. She is Beautifully smiling.. Her smile was everything.. I still remember.. I was taking these pictures of her while she was angry at me, she looked cute while she is angry.. But then suddenly she looked at me and when she realized I was taking her photo, she gave me a smile..

 But then suddenly she looked at me and when she realized I was taking her photo, she gave me a smile

Her dimple showing off.. And her short hairs tucked behind her ear..

I left a sigh.." I miss you my Bella, where are you? " I whisper
into empty cabin ..

It's been 18 long years, you have been gone... Won't you forgive me.. And come back.. I know it was my mistake, i hurted you very badly.. Please come back I am ready to pay for what I did ready for my punishment, But don't you think it is enough of making me longe for you.. I am dying With every passing time, this negative thoughts won't let me rest ..

A lone tears started to run down my cheek.. Why?.. Why it had to be my Bella to suffer..? Why not me instead?!. She was the most Innocent human I ever met.. And I still failed to protect her from evil people who were my own.., From me.!!

I still remember the first time I saw her.. Walking nervously at me.. She looked like an angel.. And I was blown out by her beauty.. She didn't knew how beautiful she was.. I remember being mesmerized by her innocence. And what made me fall in love with her.. Was her innocence.. She was as pure hearted as a little child..

And What I did to that heart, I broke it, I doubted her.. For something she never think of.. My Bella!!

I removed my phone and dial the number of detective I hired to find her "Any news?" I asked..

"I am Sorry, Mr Renaldo.. But its been 18 year's we are searching her.. No records of were she disappeared... Sorry to say this Mr Renaldo but my team strongly believes that.. The lady who jumped off the bridge in water that night was really your wife" I greeted my teeth..

No..!!.... My Bella will never suicide... Never..

"DON'T GIVE ME ANY BULLSHIT.. I PAY SO MUCH TO YOU.. FIND HER.. AT ANY COST" i said and cut the call.

I told the driver to start the car... I reached home.. The house was dark as always.. I miss the days when I could come home and she welcomed me with a sweet kisses.. Her sweet smell lingering around the house, how she decorated it with her touch..
How she could make noises in kitchen and cooked for me.., how we make love in our bed..

Flash back

"Bella!... Baby!! Where are you?" I yelled loudly.. "In kitchen" I heard a soft sweet voice answer me back. What was she doing in kitchen so early on Sunday morning, she knows how I don't like when I don't find her beside me when I woke up.