Chapter 21

BELLA'S POV

As predicted, Rose suddenly hugged My kids tightly, all my boys staring at me as a deer. I chuckle.

"O my God... This is what you meant when you said she is not alone!!" she exclaim.

"They are so handsome.. Bella, so cute.." She pinch Noah's cheek making him turn red as he groan.

"Rose,! This is Noah, kyle and Ryan" I told her.

"Let's move to living area, come.. Noah get some snacks for them" I told Noah.

"what are you still doing here Mr?!" I asked Zach..

"Hmm..!" He looked at me and then at Rose. "Bella Aunt, why are you sending Zach uncle away?!" Izzy question.

"Fine he can stay!" I said.. Glaring at him.

"Kyle! Show Izzy our backyard garden" I told him, Izzy happily went with him.

"I missed you so much" Rose said again.. "I thought you were dead.. Only Zach believed that you were alive and kept on searching for you." I frown when she told me this.

"Why would you think I died?" i asked.

"The detective Brother Hired told us that, the night a girl similar to you jump off the bride into water" She cried.

"Zach searched for you everywhere he even went to London and stay there for 2 years to search you" I gasp.. Taking in the new information.

Suddenly Rose's Phone rang, she picked it up.. And her face went a little pale making me worry.

Zach"! She saod getting up quickly. "What happened flower?!" he asked her.

"Doctor Maryse called.. Mom's condition is declining.. And... And.." Rose hesitant to say.

"and what Rose?!" Zach asked her "She knows.. She knows and she insisted on bringing them, if not she refused to take treatment." Rose said.

I was very confused "What happened to Maria?!" I asked referring to Zach's mother..

Zach's face went stone, he clenched his jaw "I am not taking my family to that woman" He said, in so much hatred that O was stunned.. What had happened???

"Brother.. You have to understand!!" Rose cried out.

"Is anyone going to tell me what happened to Maria?!" I asked loudly.

Rose turned to me "Mom's health is critical.. And she knows that we found you and about the boys too.. And she demands to meet her grandsons or she refuses to take treatment.." Rose told me.

"What!?... This... We should go.. I can talk with Boys.. They will understand" I said.

"No... NO!!!" Zach said he turned me to face him, holding my arms "That women destroyed our life.. Bella, destroyed 18 years of me being your husband a father.. And you want to go" He asked making me confused.

"She is dying Zach!" I exclaim.. "I HAVE BEING DYING FOR 18 YEARS BELLA, BECAUSE OF THAT LADY." he yelled..

Boys rushed inside each one of them standing beside me.

But suddenly Zach started to fall, but thankfully, Noah hold him, but he was barely conscious.

"O My God.. Zach... Zach!!!?" I tried to wake him up, my heart started to raise.

"What happened.. To him.. Rose??!" Rose was searching something in his pockets..

"He doesn't have his medicine... Call doctor" He said..