Chapter 14

PAST CONTINUE.....

My happiness suddenly vanished, her smiled drop too , dragging her luggage inside she looked around.

"Hmm Hi!?" she said.. I kept staring at her. She was beautiful there was no denying in it.. Deep bule eyes blessed with perfect features and lightly tan skin she stood tall in front of me..
A frown on her beautiful face. I gulped.. "I..!" I stutter what am I going to say her.

"Where is Zach!?" she asked.. "He's sleeping!" I answered her. "And you are!?" she asked me.

"I work for him..my name is Bella" the minute I said that she grin.. "Oo.. I thought something else.. Sorry..!!" she bite her tongue.

"Bella!?" Zach voice broke are conversations.. Emma smiled widely.. "Zach!!" she said excitedly.

Zach halt in his way, his brows furrowed, eyes drifting from me to Emma. Zach's jaw clenched, "Emma!" he said curtly. Zach stood bare chest only wearing his track pants, My eyes roam on his body instantly reminding me of last night.

"Zach, You look surprise to see me didn't your Mom inform you that I was coming.. She Insisted staying with you, So I have to cancel my Hotel booking.. I hope you don't mind.!?" she told him.

"Bella could you please Keep my luggage inside" she said to me

"She is not maid!" Zach napped.."O you are not!? But..!?" she looked confused.

"I'll leave!" I said.. Not wanting to stay there anymore.

Emma smiled at me "It was nice meeting you Bella!" she said.. I gave her a small smile "Like wise!" I walked out fast.

Emma was very much sweet, I wish she was evil, so I could have hate her openly, but she was genuinely nice girl. I shook my head entering my room. It was still early Rose and Ethan were still asleep.

I got dressed not wanting to stay at home, I went out with no destination in my mind. I Stopped by the letter box, I opened it there were few letters only one address to me.

I took it shoving it inside my small hand bag, I need time alone.. to think still yesterday, I believe that Zach could solve everything, but the matter was beyond solving.

I didn't want Zach to choose between me and what he had achieved.. The company and business was his dream, I didn't blame him either, he didn't promise me a fancy further to blame him. If he choose me he is going to loose everything..!!

I stopped in front of church, it's been a while I visited Church.
After lighting the Candles I sat there for hours, still it was dark outside.

I removed the letter I have kept in my bag, Reading the content, if it could have been any other day I, could be dancing, but now I didn't even smile.

It was acceptance letter from the company I have applied for internship.

My stomach growled in hunger.. I have not eaten anything from last night. Joining my hand I whisper last prayer before heading home.

I rang the bell since I had not taken the keys with me. A very worried Rose opened the door, she engulfed me in hug as soon as she saw me, "God, you scared Us.. Where did you went..!?" she asked me.

"I.." Before I could say anything I was roughly pulled by Zach.. His eyes red blazing with Anger.

"Bro..!" Rose said when I wince in pain. "Leave Us Alone flower" he said. Rose hesitate, but Ethan pulled her, Zach waited still they were out of our eyes.