Chapter 26

KYLE'S POV

Dad was tapping his foot, mumma looked at him "Zach stop doing that" she said but I could tell he was nervous.

We were sitting in cabin waiting for doctors, so they could tell us about Mom's health.

Finally the Doctor came along with anut Liza "I'll just, look at her reports one more time," the doctor said going inside another room.

Anut Liza shook her head, looking at Dad, who was extremely nervous "Hi Zach!" She said, gaining his attention.

"Pizza!" Dad said making her scowl and mom giggled. We all smiled.

Now I know from where Noah got this weird habit of calling people names differently, sure it came from dad.

Since day one Dad always call anut Liza, pizza.. Making us laugh.

The doctor again entered the room, making the environment tense again.

"So Mr Renaldo, I studied your wife's case, Her pregnancy will not be a issue, but.. Her lungs condition can effect further." he said when we all gave him confuse look he showed the X-ray behind him.

"see this is her X-ray of lungs, as for now they are functioning only 80%, due to which she has a problem of Breathing." He turned to us.

"You are on medication right?!" He asked mom, to which she nodded. "Since you are pregnant you have to stop that. Which will further slow down the function of lungs" He said, this is not good.

"as the baby grows, he or she needs more oxygen, And I am fraid this is going to cause you problems. If you continue the pregnancy there are 20 to 30 percent chances that your health will be affected to the point it may cost your life" the doctor said.

I saw dads hand clenched "Now it's your decision!" he said further.

"We are not keeping the baby" Dad said as soon as he finish.

"Zach!" Mom gasp, "He said 20 to 30 percent" Mom tired to reason.

"I don't care if it 1% also I am not going to risk your life." He said.

"I suggest, you both talk and take the decision" Doctor suggested.

"What there to.." Mom cut off dad in between.

"Zach lets go home and talk" She said.

"Bella,! No!" She glared at him. "
J'ai dit rentrons à la maison et parlons" she said.

O boy she used French!!

Dad nodded quietly. Mom thanked doctor.

Now sitting inside the car the tension was so thick that it was starting to get suffocating.

I wish I had seated in other car, dad kept glancing at mom every now and then, looking at situations I decided to drive.

Once we reached home, I quickly pour a glass of water for mom, as she sat on sofa.

"Bella" Dad said  he sat in front of her on his knees "Bella, please understand" He said.

"Understand what Zach?. why are you being so negative... Nothing will happen to me" Mom said.

"Mum, Dad is not being negative, we don't want to loose you" Ryan said.

"I am not going for abortion.. No matter what" She said determine

"Baby please try to understand, I... I don't want to lose you.. Not when I have just found you.. I can't leave if something happens to you" dad cried.