Chapter 10

PAST CONTINUE......

As the area nearby, was blocked so the car was parked at pretty long distance.. Zach insisted on carrying me, but I refused.. As I was able to walk, beside there was Paparazzi all over the place, and Zach had quite a reputation.

All the time Zach had a firm grip on my waist.. He's jaw clenched together, he covered me with his suit jacket.. His scent engulfing me in warmth.

Once I was seated at the back of car he closed the door and I rest my head against the headrest.. Feeling  weighted down, took over my body. I closed my eyes.

Few minutes later I heard Zach. "Mark.. Start the car.. Drive slow" he gave instructions to his driver.

I felt soft fingers brushing against my cheek.. Making me open my eyes.. I flush when I notice Zach setting very close to me.. As he caress my cheek.

"We'll go to hospital first.. Then home, you can rest, I'll wake you up" he said.

"I just want to go home..!" I wince.. "I am fine Zach.. The doctors already examined me.. I just breathe a little smoke, and something peirce my arm.." I tried to reason out.

When he refused to agree with me.. I lean and hugged his waist, listening how his heart beat increases.. "I just want to go home please!" I said closing my eyes.

He sigh, gave a kiss on my head "Ok!.." he whisper quietly.

The minute we entered through the door.. A very worried and crying Rose launch at me, hugging the life out of me. "Rose"
I tried to loosen her grip but she just cried more.. "Flower..!! You are hurting her" Zach said loudly.

She jump away from me "O god.. You are hurt.. Bella.. I.. I AM sorry.. Honey.. Are you ok.!? I thought something happened to you" Rose babble.. Her eyes were so red that it made me feel sad...

"I am fine Rose.. Look.. All good" I told her she smiled, wiping her tears away..
She took me inside my room and helped me to change, after which I quickly drift into sleep.

The next when I opened my eyes, the room was dark, but I saw a figure of someone sitting in chair..

"Zach!?" I asked.. He got up and sat beside me.. "how long did I sleep" I asked him.. It just felt like af if  I closed my eyes for a minute and opened them.

"Just an hour," he told me.. Was he watching me all this time, A blush crept my body. But when Zach hold my hand in his palm, I sense that something was different about his behavior.. He softly kissed my fingers.

I sat a little upright and put on the lamp light . "Zach!?" I asked.. I sucked into breath When he looked into mine.. His eyes were red.

"What happened!?" I asked him, he shook his head.. Which was scaring me further. "I.. I.. what happened today won't leave my mind... I was terrified of losing you" he confess. "I kept on thinking what if something had happened to you.. And it made me realize, that I can't stay away from you,!, I don't want to lose you"... He looked away from me.

"yesterday when I heard about the blast.. I was afraid to loose you, and I kept cursing myself, blaming myself, I could have never forgive myself.." he said.

"It made me realize that, I want more with you, I don't know what it is and I also know you want someone who dreams further with you, but Bella... I am selfish for you..",

"I am not promising a whole further Bella, but I want to know, see.. Where it goes.. I'll give you time to think.. Just know that whatever your answer is, it will never change anything between us.. Ok!" he said.