Chapter 24

BELLA'S POV

Zach what are you doing?!" i asked glaring at him, he turned to look at me." Cleaning!" he answered as If I can't see.

I greeted my teeth "I can see that but why?!, you already cook and do all the work, I didn't certainly hired you as my Maid" I said to him.

He grin "I know but I want to do all this," He answered

I press my fingers on my forehead 'it's already been a month since Zach is staying with us, and he was doing every work of house, at start I let him fo everything as part of his punishment but now it was making me angry.

" Zach stop it!" i said, he immediately removed the gloves and stood in front of me "What happened, are you ok, should I give you head massage!?" He asked me with concern in his eyes.

"Can you just stop doing this..!" I was above to continue when my boys barge inside the house.

Naoh and Ryan all dirty, sweaty as they have just rolled onto the ground full of dirt.

While Kyle was clean accepted very irritated. "boys how was your practice?!" I asked.

"They slump down on sofa, Mumma, I am very hungry!" Noah said.

"Day after tomorrow is our big game and coach made us practice still we can't move our body anymore" Ryan wince.

"Go shower, I'll heat the food" I told them "Dad!" Kyle called.

"Yes!" Zach said instantly. It's been just a week they have started calling Zach Dad and it somehow made him freeze every time.

"Your are going to come watch our game right!?" He asked, zacg smiled "Yes affcourse, I am so excited to watch my boys winning!" He said with confidence making all of them grin widely.

I shook my head, like father, like son no wonder they got this over confidence from Zach.

"Now come on get up fast and get fresh" Noah and Ryan groan. Standing up
.......

I should have just stayed home, I glared at yelling Zach, as he cheered for our boys, In whole stadium his voice was heard.

The other parents giving us glances, Kyle had stood and walked away sitting far away from us.

He had infact wore a same jersey, yesterday I when I asked him why was he so much excited he said it was first time he was going to see his boys play and next year they will be moving out for college.

I felt bad that he missed his boys growing up, but then he kissed me and said that he was happy he got me back.

I was watching the game when suddenly I felt nauseated.. I stood up quickly to rush restroom.

"Mom?!" I could hear Kyle's voice  but I just walked faster.

Washing my hands I Sigh, I should go and visit doctor. But I can't tell boys or Zach, I don't want them to worry.

I walked out, and found Zach pacing in front of door.

"Bella, what happened.. Are you ok.. Let's go to doctor" he said

"I am completely fine, let's go watch game, you don't want to miss your boys winning" I told him, walking ahead he stopped me.

"Are you sure your fine, you just suddenly ran from there, Beauty please tell me what's going on!?" I could see worry in his eyes.

Lifting my body on my toes, I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek "I am fine, don't worry now let's go!" I intervene our fingers tugging at his hands to walk along.

"Mumma!?" Kyle asked as soon as we reached back "I am fine baby" I told him, he didn't agree but nodded sitting beside me.

The game kept on for another half an hour, and finally we won, zach and kyle hooting, cheering while I clap.

"Ms Evans!" Someone called my name, I turned around and found principal George standing behind me.

He always gives me creeps, trying some or the other ways to call me in his office. Even asking me for a date.

"Mr George" I said nodding. "I see you have came with a man along this time" His eyes shifting to Zach who busy cheering boys.

"Yes.. I.." Before I could say anything, he step forward invading my personal space.

"I am not liking this Bella" His stares changing dangerous.

I was pulled behind "Well! I am not liking you, invading my wife's personal space either" Zach said in more colder voice.

I turned around and push at his chest "Zach please stop" I said before he do anything stupid.

"It's a very good chance Dad! Break his nose!" Kyle said surprising me. I stare at him "Mind what you say son, I can suspend!" He was not able to continue as zach spoke in between.

"Try that, anf I'll make your life living hell, You have no idea who am I professor.. So Do your homework and come back to me" He said.

"Zach! Please.. Stop it let's go home I am not feeling so well" I told him.

He's eyes soften when he looked down at me. "Kyle, I am taking your mom home" He informed before circling his hand around my waist pulling me along with him to exist.

NEXT DAY

I am 40 years old Liza!!!" I exclaim..

"So!! I have delivered pregnant woman more than 50 years old Ella" She said cleaning my tummy.

"I don't know, I am scared Liza.. What are boys going to think.. I.. O God!" I brust into tears.

"Hey!! Shhh..... Honey everything is going to be alright ok.. Tell Zach and boys about it a soon as possible.. Actually I need to discuss your case with other doctor" She said with a frown.

"What do you mean!?" I. Asked her, her worried face was already making me Nervous.

"Your condition with lungs, Ella.. I have to discuss everything with doctors before you take this pregnancy further." She told me

A sudden fear crept through me, I have to tell Zach as soon as I can.. I placed my palm on my stomach. Hoping that this little surprise make everything alright.

" come on let's get you home"!!

" Bella,! Where did you went, I came to your office to pick you they told me you already left and you didn't picked your phone

" Bella,! Where did you went, I came to your office to pick you they told me you already left and you didn't picked your phone.." He hugged me as soon as walked through the door.

I Sigh hugging him tietly "Zach!" I whisper back. He pulled back cupping my face "What it is?? , tell me Bella you are hiding something from me since yesterday" He demand.

I removed his hand and walked to the sofa, sitting down I prepared myself to tell Zach.

After few seconds Zach came and sat down in front of me "Bel." before he could say anything I blurred out.

"I am pregnant!!"

*******************************
Hi guys,

enjoy the chapter
Please vote comment and follow