Chapter 13

PAST CONTINUE......

MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER........

"Where are you going Bella, you should rest" Rose said. After taking a long bath, and wearing one of Zach's Shirt, with my track pant.

"I am going to talk with Zach!" I told her "He is not home!!" Ethan said entering the Room.
I didn't knew he was here. Before I could asked him were was he ge answer "He is in pretty bad mood.., went to cool off" He told.
Walking to Rose he hugged from behind, burring his face in her neck, I looked away from them, I want my Zach to hold me too.

I heard Rose scolding him to behave.. "Don't Worry Bella Dear.. I have send Mark behind him he will be Fine" Ethan must have seen my worried face.

"Now come and eat, And smile I hate Zach for making my Beautiful Bella Sad" Rose said hugging me.

ROSE'S POV.......

I watch Bella from kitchen, every now and then she could look at door and then at clock.. It was already 9 Pm.. Brother was not home.
I curse under my breath.. The last person I wanted to get hurt was Bella, I did warn my fool brother, that Our family is far more dangerous for innocent Bella.

My mother this time had gone to far, she had suddenly announced the engagement, and knowing that it will create a huge fuss if Zach denied in party, she had purposely did it.

I have never saw Zach so much furious, he is always calm.. He may be short temper but one could rarely see him losing his cool.

But this time he lash out on mother as soon as the party was over.. But mother had threatened him to kick him out of the family without any Penny. Which had further raised his temper.

I tired to talk with Dad but he refuse to listen.. Telling this matter was handled by Mother and it was a great deal for our business.

"You will break the spoon, at this rate flower" Ethan's voice broke my thoughts.. I looked down and saw that I was holding spoon tightly in my hand. I Sigh dropping it down.

"All you business man are same.. You don't have heart, all you care for money!!" I said and marched to my room.

I sat in the middle of bed.. I shouldn't have said this to him but I was furious, After some time Ethan came inside, he crawled beside me and took me in his arm.
"I am sorry!" I said.. He sigh "I know flower you are angry but, it's not going to slove the situation!" he said. I hugged him, crying in his arm "I can't see them hurt.. And regret all their life..like my dad!! Why can't it be simple?!" I said between my sob.

"I too can't see my best friend like this flower, and poor Bella, she had lost her smile" He said patting my back.

I looked into his brown eyes, knowing that How lucky I am to have him with me. "When are you leaving!?" I asked him.

Hr kissed my head "Tomorrow" he said, I frown "Can you please stay, I promise I won't throw any tantrum.. I just don't to be alone!" I told him.. He smiled at me.

"Off course I will stay.. You don't need to ask.. You can just order and I will give my life for you" he said which made me smile.

"For now stay.. I'll think about your life later!!" I chuckle seeing his face. He scowl but then smiled too.

BELLA'S POV

The loud noise of horn, woke me.. I quickly got up.. And ran towards the window..