Chapter 15

PAST CONTINUE...........

I tried to wiggle out of the death grip, but couldn't.. Zach had cage me in his arms.. And from past 30 minutes I was trying to get out of it.. So I could get dress before he wakes up, blood rush to my face as zach pulled me more closer,

Our naked bodies flushed into each other, I could feel him right now every inch. With great difficulty I was finally able to rescue.

Taking a quick bath, I wore Zac's shirt, which was so long for me that it ended almost above my knees. I went to kitchen to prepare breakfast.. Today morning was my first morning after marriage, and I could admit it thousands of times that it is pure bliss.

I was mixing the pancake batter, when I heard Zach's voice "Bella!" he yelled coming into the kitchen only in his boxers .
I gave him a smile, "don't you dare leave the bed before I woke up" He warned me biting my ear lope.. Sending pleasure through my body.

"good morning my beauty" Zach said lazily. I turned in his arms "Good morning, I made breakfast,go get fresh, by th Time I make pancakes and your coffee ready" I told him.

He frown "I thought we could have taken bath together, but you are already ready" He said sadly, making me red, I hit his chest. "Go get ready, remember you said you have important meeting" I told him, his face instantly turned serious, "What it is!?" I asked him softly. He's sigh "I am going to meet Emma's Dad today, I have to talk to him personally regarding everything." He told me.

I caress his cheek "Everything is going to be ok" i said to him. "Hmm.." He hummed kissing my cheek.

Twisting the nodes of tie around Zach neck, I tired to concentrate, every now and then my eyes found its way to Zach's face, he was tense I knew.

"Done!" I said as I finish, He circled his hand around my waist "Don't go anywhere.. Ok I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, Everything will be perfect" I said to him he smiled and I bid him byee.

After he left I whispered a prayer to God asking him to make everything ok..

Whole day I kept my self busy so that I won't keeping thinking about negative thoughts. Rose had also gone to drop Ethan to airport.

At evening the bell rang, I hurriedly bounce to the door, but frown If it is Zach he won't ring the bell. I opened the door and before me stood Mr and Mrs Renaldo.

Mrs Renaldo look so furious that her glares alone made me squint, i gave them space to come inside. I knew that they know about our wedding.

"Is it true that you and Zach got married?!" she asked straight away.
I look down at my shoes "Yes!" I said in small voice. I didn't dare to look at her but when I felt a palm connected to my cheek, living a stinking pain, I gasp and look at her.

"You witch trapped my son... For money, I knew it from start that this low life is behind my son. I know you all gold diggers." she yelled at me loudly.

My eyes blurred with tears As I rub my cheek. She glared at me darkly and was above to say something, but we heard voice of door opening.

" Bel... Mother! Dad!? " Zach said now standing behind me, I didn't dare to face him, I quickly wipe my tears and swallow the sob.

"What happened!?" He asked before he could turned me towards him, his mother interrupted.

"after pulling the marriage stun you are asking what happened,?, I warned you that I will disown you" She threatened Zach.

Zach turned to his mother "I know and you know what I don't care either!!" he said, he finally raised my head and stare at my face. His jaw clenched, and eyes darken with anger, I press my palm on his chest to calm him down.