Chapter 12

PAST CONTINUE......

Me and Rose sat on sofa, books sprawl in fronts of us, on table everywhere. Our exams were going on, only 3 more papers and we were finally free.

In this last 2 weeks I have not spend much time with Zach, as I was busy with Exam and he said that he didn't want to disturb me.. Knowing that I stress too much.

We were so engrossed in our studies, that we didn't notice that some one came, the voice of throat clearing snap us and we both look at the person standing near the door way.

The presence of this person alone made me squint, and nervous..
"Mother!" Rose said, shocked could clearly sence in her voice.. I frown, why does Rose calls Her Mother instead of Mom.. She does call Mr Renaldo Dad then????.

Mrs Renaldo stood in all her cold authorities look dress in fine top designer formal bule dress.. Her makeup and hair to perfection..
And not to forget the aura she carries around herself.

She walked to us a look of disgust crossing her face, before she gave a tight lip smile to me and Rose. Even her walk was elegant and flawless like practiced.

"What a pleasant surprise Mother!" Rose greeted, but one could clearly notice the sarcastic edge in her voice. "I'll get you some coffee" She said and stood up. "No need for that, I just came to check on my kids.. Beside next week is our 25th anniversary.. So I expect you to be at our villa along with Ethan," she said .

"I have already informed Zach.." she said further.. Her cold silver eyes roamed around the place before she nodded "I'll leave now! She said turning around just As I left a breath she stop and turned to face me and Rose.

" It's A family function.. I expect you not to bring anyone from outside.. " she said eyeing me up.. In other word she mean don't bring me along.. Rose frown and was above to say something but was cut off by her mother again.

"I don't look into your life much, that doesn't mean I have no Idea what going on.. Just know that whatever happens comes to me first" she almost threw daggers with her eyes while she said this. Giving yet another glare to me she turned and walked out.

Me and rose both slump on sofa, leaving a breath. "She knows!" Rose voice my thoughts.. "Is it bad?" I asked her fear creeping my heart.

"No one can predict my mother, but hey..!!! Don't you worry.. Zach can handle her very well" she said when she saw my scared face.

Later when zach came and Rose fill him with what happened, I saw Zach visibly tense and angry at the same time..

"You are coming with us!" Zach said I shook my head No " Its a family function Zach.." I said to him..

He cupped my face rubbing his thumb over my cheek he's eyes soften "And you are a family!" he said with so much truth that it made my heart warm. "Brother is right Bella, beside we won't leave you alone here" she said.

I placed my hand on Zach's chest "I know you are worried about me, and I also know you both consider me as your family as Do I, but I will not go were I am clearly not invited.." I told him looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Besides it just a week, I will be Fine!" I told them. Zach was still upset but Rose understood my reason and eventually they decided to go without me.

After dinner as I snuggled into Zach's Arm, to find much needed warmth to calm myself, since Rose knows that me and Zach are together, we both share bed.. He was in deep thought.. I kissed his chest "Zach?" I said softly he cast his eyes on me, pulling me more into him "What are you thinking?" I asked him, his handsome features darken "I don't want to leave you here and Go" he said frowning.. I raised myself and shower kisses on his face and neck "I too don't want you to leave, but It just a week, it will pass in no time" I said.. He sigh and buried his face in my neck, "Sleep you have exam tomorrow sugar" he said..