Chapter 11

PAST CONTINUE......

TWO MONTHS LATER...

"You do know that it's not my real birthday right!?" I asked Zach. He smiled at me " I know, Beauty.. Real or not I just want to make you feel special" he answer me.

I just feel so lucky to have Zach in my life... Even Rose,they both cherish me with their love so much that I don't feel like I have no family.

Today Zach is celebrating my birthday, just me and him.. Actually it's not my real birthday, since I was found and given to orphanage my real birth date was unknown, so in paper it is May 10th..

It's been 2 months me and Zach are together.. And I could say that it is totally bliss, he had thought me a lot about intimacy, and I was not that shy anymore.. No we have not done it yet.. We just kiss a lot, cuddle that was it.!

I can't stay away from Zach.. I need him around me all the time, and he can't seems to stay his hands away from me.

Zach removed the hand he had used to cover my eyes.. And I was standing in front of dinning stable.. And in front of me was a piece of my favorite chocolate cake with a single candle on it.

I turned around with a wide grin on my face. "Chocolate cake!!!" I scream in delight.. Sitting in one of the chair, Zach sat next to me..

"Now come on, cut the cake" Zach said handling me a spoon.. I frown spoon?!.. He smiled. Shaking my head, I blow the candle, making a quick wish to keep Zach always happy.. I picked out the candle and throw it.. Quickly dug my spoon in to the heaven cake.. And put it in my mouth.. The taste hit my bud and I moan in delight. Closing my eyes shut.

When I opened my eyes, Zach was intensely staring at me, his eyes dark with desire

When I opened my eyes, Zach was intensely staring at me, his eyes dark with desire.. "It's wow..!?" I exclaim... "O is it,, let me taste!" He said licking his lips. I thought he will take the spoon but inside he captured my lips, quickly pushing his tongue inside my mouth, as I gasp

He pulled back back with a smirk on his face.. "Best chocolate I ever had"  he said, making me shiver in his arms. My cheek flame with warmth.. I smiled up at him.. Quickly pecking his lips,"Thank you!" I said wholeheartedly

He pulled me on his Lap.. "I also got you a gift" he said into my, trailing kisses on my shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!!" Rose's voice boom through the whole living room.. Making me jump of Zach Lap.. Creating a distance, I looked at were she stood wide eyes.. As if she saw eureka.

"Speak up!?" she yelled again.. I looked at Zach.. My horror face made him worried too.
"It's her birthday!" Zach answered Stupidly..

"Huh!?" Rose marched towards him "So what you go around kissing people on their birthday making them sit on their lap" she asked.

I shook my head.. "Rose" I started but she gave me a sharp look.. "Shut up! I will deal with you later." She said and turned her glares to Zach who gulped audibly.