Chapter 8

PAST CONTINUE.........

I Could not understand what was happening.. Zach's lips were on mine. I could sense the Rough and Dominant in his Kiss, he was not using any restraint or control to claim my lips. His tongue plunged into my mouth and I let out a screech.. I had no idea what to do, heck! My mind was blank. The only sense was the taste of his lips.

My palm fatten on his rock chest, I thought I will push him but instead I fist the material of his cloth, Almost Involuntarily my eyes shut and my body ease under him. He took my small gesture has postive because his kiss went deeper.

Few seconds later Zach pulled slightly away from me, our nose were touching.. I don't know what it was but when Zach looked into my eyes, he's eyes soften.. And he cupped my face again and looked down at me. His eyes were hooded. I couldn't think. Because the way he was staring at me. His mouth again locked with mine. He pulled on my bottom lip, sucking on it slowly.. This was different, this kiss was slow and fill with an emotion I didn't want to point out.. But Unlike earlier he was devouring my mouth slowly..

I slowly followed what he was doing, he groan.. Pressing me more against him.. The tip of his tongue licking my lips.
And when he pulled back, I was breathing heavily..

So this is how a real kiss feels like.. No wonder people kiss all the time.. I thought,

My cheeks felt warm, heck my whole body was feeling warm 'M I catching fever'???

Taking a deep breath I finally looked into Zach's Eyes which where already looking at me.. I couldn't understand what he was feeling because his face was not giving away anything.. Blank as always.

He turned away from me, his back facing mine.. And he cursed loudly.. My lower lip tremble.. O god he regrets Kissing me...!!

O Dear.!! I Started to have this same ache in My chest.. 'Affcourse he regrets Kissing you.. I am not upto his standards, nor am I a experience Kisser..

But I want to Kiss him again.. Why my body is craving for his touch.. Bad Bella!!

This is going to make things more awkward now.. Probably I should leave the job.. Move out....what should I do???

"Get In the Car Bella!!" He said his voice hard making me flinch. I swallowed hard.. "But!! Rose is still.. Inside." I told him.

He turned and face me.. "She is already way to home, Now get inside" He opened the door and pushed me i side.

When he came to driver's seat I asked him "Rose Left!? When.. How..!?? She can't leave without me" I said.

"Bella! Please don't talk.. You don't want to face my wrath" he said in scary voice.. I snuck back in my seat.. And rubbed my bare  arms, feeling extremely cold.. I left my jacket in Rose's car.

I didn't speak.. I will talk to Rose when I reach home, she must have probably ran away seeing her brother leaving me to face his wrath. 'I didn't expect this from you,! Rose you traitor.'

I was staring at my lab but when I looked ahead my eyes went wide.
"Zach!!" I called out.. He was driving the car with enormous speed. "Zach please slow
Down.. !!" I yelled, but he didn't..

"Zach am scared..!!" I told him again, Suddenly the Car came to stop with a screech.. And I shut my eyes close.

I heard the door opening and closing shut loudly indicating that Zach had got out of Car, I opened my eyes and glared at Zach.
Anger Building in my veins.. I got out of the Car and March to him..