Chapter 3

Past continue............

Hearing my voice, Rose came running into the living room.

"Brother! Go put on a shirt" Rose yelled... I had shut my eyes close..
Images of his God like body filling my mind.

"Brother!!" Rose yelled yet again... "fine..!" Her brother groan.

I sigh in relief.. "I am sorry, Bella I didn't inform you before, my brother will be staying here.." She said giving me a sad smile.

I shook my head at her "O.. No that's alright.. I was just startled.." I told her.

At the same time her brother walked in. He glared at me.

"Zac! Don't get anger at her, it must be her frist time seeing a naked man" Rose said.. I cringed at the word Naked.. He was not naked just shirtless..

Zac gave a amuse look.. "is she for real?" He asked.. "She is just a little prude.." Rose laughed out..

I gave them both blank look.

"She can't help it.. She grew up in convent brother" Rose told him softly.. His eyes instantly soften.. And some strange emotions passed through them..

"I am sorry Mr Renaldo" I said to him.. He groan once again.. Rose giggle beside me "Don't call him Mr Renaldo he hates it.. Call him Zachary" She told me..

"Zachary" I whisper tasting his name.. "Zac is fine" He said.. Looking at me.. I gave him a nod.

"You look tired Bella, did that boss of your gave you extra load of work?" Rose asked me.

"that was ok, I had taken a leave.. So.." I trail off  she Frown... "Your boss is a son of......".. Before she would complete "FLOWER!" Her brother said in dark voice, making me shiver..

"Sorry!" Rose said in small voice

"I just want to take bath and sleep" I said.. Sighing what a day..

"Ok..!" Rose replied.. I drag myself to my room.. Having a bath, I went to bed.. Rose was outside watching TV, I took a blanket and went out.. Since her brother is here we have only two rooms.. So Rose will be sleeping in my room..

And last thing I want is to share room with Rose.. Because she is terrible sleeper..

"Why are you sleeping on sofa" Zach as me "Rose is not really a good sleeper, and You will be sleeping in her room so.." I trail off..

"I'll sleep on Sofa.." He said I gave him a blank look.. Seriously don't he look at himself in mirror..

"I don't think your huge Ness will fit in here" Rose bust off laughing

Biting my tongue.. I stutter to give him proper reasoning.. "I mean, I can sleep on Coach, beside I am used to sleeping on it" I told him..

He just stared at me.. And then walked away, I left a sigh.. Hope he do not kill me in sleep, I thought..

The next morning I found my self setting in private jet flying to Miami with Rose and Her cold arrogant Brother.

when I woke up, I found my bags packed.. I frown "Rose what is this?" I asked her.

She smiled at me cheekily.. "You are going with us!" She yelled..

What?!!

"No, I am not... Remember I have work" I tried to tell her.. But she just refused to listen..