Part 1

For length purposes, I will be time gapping through this chapter for her pregnancy. Enjoy!😘
—————-
Jacey Philips

—————-"Destiny come on! The Uber here" I called out to my little sister

—————-
"Destiny come on! The Uber here" I called out to my little sister.

She begged me to go with her to her lil friend party. My momma wouldn't have let her go if I wasn't going with her. My parents were extremely strict! Me and Destiny didn't have the same dad though. We weren't allowed to date til we were 18, of course we snuck and did it anyways. They barely let us do anything, if I was ever out it's either because I snuck out or I cut out deals with them. Other than that I was cooped up in the house.

She always says "Its not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust these lil boys and men out here." I understood where she was coming from, but it just got so annoying at times!

Pulling up to the party my sister's face lit up. It was her first high school party, and her body language showed it. Walking in went my way and she went hers.

A hour in and I was tipsy, Kaden kept looking at me so I confronted him. "Boo Kaden" I laughed.

Laughing with me he said, "no cap J you look fie right now"

"Boy if you don't get, don't you got a girlfriend"

He grabbed me by my hand and walked me upstairs, and I let him. One thing led to another and by the time we were done the party was ending. Getting up I could barely feel my legs, so I just flopped back on the bed.

A few minutes later I got up and walked outside. Destiny was hugged up with some lil boy, so I politely went over there and snatched her ass up.

"OMG Jacey move" she yanked from me.

"Destiny get the fuck up and come on now"

"The Uber isn't even here yet, leave me alone" she turned her back towards me and finished talking to the lil boy.

Kaden walked up, "Danm Jacey quit cock-blocking" he laughed, "Tony come clean up the house" him and the lil boy then walked off.

Destiny rolled her eyes at me and bumped me. This little girl gone get kicked in her shit she keep playing with me. The Uber pulled up and we left and went home.
———————
A week later

I been throwing up, and I have no clue why. I couldn't keep nothing down. I looked on google to see if I could find anything. Food poisoning and pregnant kept popping up. Realizing that I could possibly be pregnant my stomach started turning. My momma would KILL me!