Part 19

A'loni had her babygirl at 9 this morning, and she was so beautiful

A'loni had her babygirl at 9 this morning, and she was so beautiful. I wasn't able to be in the room, so I waited outside during her delivery. While I was out there I told everyone that the daycare was closed today, due to a family emergency.

Kaden been blowing my phone up, saying he had somewhere to be. Only through text though, I haven't been answering his calls, and wherever he had to be wasn't that important. Because he would have took Kash to the neighbors like I told him to.

"Damn Jacey give me my baby, you had her all day" A'loni complained.

"Shut up" I laughed "I had her for about an hour" I said getting up to give Bianca to her. She looked just her dad, and he was here for the delivery that's why I had to leave out.

"I got to go anyways, I'll come back to check on you in a few hours" I told her

"Okay and bring Kash so he can meet his God sister" she smiled and I laughed.

"Speaking of god babies and stuff, since you the god mom of my baby" I said handing her the envelope out my clutch. "Don't tell me the gender! No matter how many times I ask. DONT!" I stressed

"Well when I'm supposed to tell you?" She asked laughing

"In two more months, I'm gone have a gender reveal and you're the host of it" I smiled "make it interesting, but don't be taking me through obstacle courses and shit" I rolled my eyes

"I got you" she laughed

I pulled up at home and grabbed the food that I had bought from Taco Bell, and headed in the house. I caught the last bit of Kaden's conversation before he noticed I was standing there and hung up.

"I'm a bitch" I laughed jerking my head back.

"Not now Jacey" He said putting on his shoes. I stood in front of the door with my arms crossed.

"Where you going?" I asked

"Somewhere, move"

"No, where you going?" I asked again

"You already made me late, can you please move"

"Who was on the phone, why you hang up so quick"

He just ignored me and pushed me out the way. I wanted stab him so bad, I swear I did. I sat on the couch and started crying. Some tears were anger, some were sad, some were happy. I was just all over the place.