Part 5

KASH'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

Jacey Philips

------"Bae can you please get up and help me do something Danm his party is in 2 fucking hours

------
"Bae can you please get up and help me do something Danm his party is in 2 fucking hours." I spat at Sincere

"That ain't my motherfucking kid, so I'm not about to help you do shit call yo baby daddy. And quit cursing at me" he said laying on the couch

"Well get the fuck out! Ive tried to put up with yo disrespectful ass, but I'm done"

"I'm not going no where" he stood up pushing me so hard that I fell. Then he went and sat back down on the couch.

We've been dating for 2 months now and in them two months he's hit me, dragged me by my hair, everything. I was so mad at myself because I felt like a little bitch. Every time I'd try to leave him he'd threaten me and my baby. I was scared, but didn't want to tell anyone

I got up off the floor and just kept putting up decorations. 2 hours later guest started to show up.

Everyone was here except Kaden and Kash. I honestly just wanted to tell everyone to leave, because I hated having to put on a fake smile in front of everyone.

I tried to keep myself occupied, so that people wouldn't stop to talk me.

"You busy today ain't you" my aunt laughed

"Yeah" I smiled "I'm just ready for Kash to get here so we can end this party"

"Baby the party just started"

"I know auntie but I'm already over it"

She nodded and about an hour later Kaden and Kash showed up. He could walk now and talk a little. He was running around with his cousins and being picked up by all the adults.

I just sat at the table and watched him, smiling. He was the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Why you sitting over here by yourself" Kaden playfully pushed me.

We been good and co-parenting. He really was a great dad. I wanted to cry to him about everything that's happened the last two months. But like I said before I was afraid.

We become real close. It's Like we're bestfriends and Sincere hated that. He didn't like me to be around Kaden if he wasn't there. It was annoying.

"I'm just tired that's all" I said turning to him.

We talked for a while and I looked up to see Sincere staring at me. He looked pissed, and I knew what was coming later after everyone left. I forgot to say that my mom moved, her and Destiny, because Destiny's dad wanted to be apart of their lives. He moved here and now all three of them live together. They live in a little apartment about 5 minutes away.