Part 27

We decided to go just go to DisneyLand

We decided to go just go to DisneyLand. We all put money together to fund for the trip, it was me, Chris, A'loni, Jacey, Darryl, Diamond, Mer and Bianca.

I don't know why Darryl or Destiny going, they don't even like Destiny. We barely talk to Darryl.

"Jacey come on, everybody outside loading they cars." I walked in the bathroom.

"I'm coming, go put the bags in the car" she waved me off

I got our bags and threw them in the trunk. Darryl honked at me throwing his hands up and I flipped him off.

"Alright come on" Jacey pregnant ass walked out the house. Kash ran out the house and to the car. After I locked the door, I got in and we pulled off.

"Stop at the store, I'm thirsty"

I pulled over and she got out the car. Chris came and knocked on the window, so rolled it down.

"Nigga no more stops we got 4 more hours to drive and it's getting dark" he sighed. I nodded my head and rolled the window back up, then I turned on the heat.

Jacey hopped in the car and hurried and closed her door. "Damn it's cold" she hugged herself

"No more stops" I pulled her off.

We got a hotel a few minute away from our destination. Everybody paid for two nights, and we got our room keys. We were all placed next to one another. With me and Jacey in the middle.

Darryl and Diamond on the left and A'loni and her brother to the right. "Bae can you go in Chris nem room, the girl coming over here"

I nodded and left out. "You forgetting something" Jacey opened the door holding Mer hand. I laughed and signaled him to come to me.

"Come here nephew" Chris said when Darryl opened the door for us.

"I got a question" Darryl announced

"What?" Chris asked and I nodded my head for him to go ahead.

"Ight, I wanna break up with Diamond and go with A'loni" he blurted "what I'm posed to do"

I shrugged and Chris shook his head. "Hell no, not for my sister. Y'all fine coparenting like y'all is"

Darryl sucked his teeth "I'm gone do it anyway"

"The hell if you are" Chris stood up

"Why ask then" I shook my head

Darryl surrendered and stated. "Why not though? You act like I'm gone hurt her"

 "Why not though? You act like I'm gone hurt her"