Part 23

"Oh my god" I dragged "We just gone get like 30 boxes of pizza 15 pepperonis, 10 cheeses, and 5 sausages

"Oh my god" I dragged "We just gone get like 30 boxes of pizza 15 pepperonis, 10 cheeses, and 5 sausages. How the fuck you forget to book the taco truck" I sighed to A'loni.

It was the day of the gender reveal/ baby shower and shit was already messing up. I've had Kash since the day Kaden brought him, he'd come visit everyday. A'loni dumb ass forgot to book the truck and we have to go to the store to get these balloons we filled with pink confetti blowed up as a back up plan because A'loni didn't get the stuff we needed for our original plan.

We were leaving in 10 minutes to head to the venue. I just got through getting me and Kash dressed.

"Y'all ready?" I asked Kaden and A'loni. They nodded and we left. Kaden had on some white pants, a white shirt that said "it better be a girl" in pink writing, and some white air forces. He still didn't know the gender, or that I knew. A'loni wore a black and white striped dress and white sandals. I had on some white tights and a white shirt that had a picture of me, Kash, and Kaden on it, with red huaraches.

"Come on kash" I said gettting him out as we pulled up to the place. I had to set up a little more stuff while A'loni ran the errands.

"We got 2 hours hurry up" I said handing her my keys.

People are starting to show up, they're give me hugs and congratulating me. It got annoying saying thank you every time I turned around.

I was currently sitting next to Kaden in our seats watching everyone.

"Kaden" a young girl squealed running to hug him.

"Lexi" he smiled "where Poe at?"

"Over there with momma" she said then looked over at me "you cute, are you his girlfriend?" She asked

"Thank you, your cute too" I smiled avoiding the question.

"So are you the gir-"

"Go get Poe for me" Kaden cut her off and she ran off

He came and Kaden introduced us then they started talking. I was a little bit above the ground, so I could see the entrance of the place. D and Monte walked in, she was starting to show now. I can't believe she's actually pregnant.

I didn't even notice she came up to me my head was so wrapped in that thought.

"Hey" she said walking up the few steps giving me a hug

"Hey" I replied, we talked for a while. I started to get hungry so I got up and went to go grab me a few slices of pizza.

"Hey baby" I heard and felt hands around my waist.

"Tony move" I said because I recognized his voice. He let me go and held the box open for me.

"You know where my brother at?" He asked