Part 25

Few days later

It's Jacey birthday and I want to do something for her, but I don't know what

It's Jacey birthday and I want to do something for her, but I don't know what. I woke up at 7 in the morning, just to get her a few gifts. She won't be up until later.

I went to Dollar General to get some balloons, but they only had kid ones and plain ones. Family Dollar didn't have shit either, so I had to drive all the way to party city.

I bought 3 balloons that said happy birthday. Then got a 1 and 8 since she was eighteen. As I was driving somebody was on the corner selling flowers, so I pulled over and bought some.

FoodMaxx was my next stop. I went in and went to the candy isle. I got all her favorite candies and chocolates. I went to the bakery section and picked up the cake I ordered last night. It wasn't big, it was round and said "Happy 18th Momma" And it was a picture of her and Kash on it, and you could see she was pregnant in the picture. I also grabbed some candles.

"Hello" I answered the FaceTime call

"Hey haven't talked to you in a while" Destiny smiled

"I know" I laughed "but wassup why you call"

"Just wondering what Jacey doing today. I called her and she didnt answer"

"I was gone throw her a surprise bowling party at 'Night of Bowl'"

"Oh okay, can Monte come" she asked

"Yeah that's cool, I'm gone text you the time. I got to pay for this shit" I said and she nodded hanging up

I left out and got in the car going to the mall. I bought her some shoes and outfits to match. I went in Pink and got some stuff, then went to Bath and Body Works getting stuff from there.

I got home taking everything out the car. I went in the kitchen to put the stuff down.

"Awe is that mine" she rubbed her eyes walking in.

"Damn you ain't give me time to set up" I laughed "but yeah happy birthday"

"Thank you" she hugged me and I hugged back.

"He still sleep?"

"Yeah, wake him up though because I don't want him up all night" she said going through the bag of candy "you got ice cream?" She asked

"No, I'll go get some"

"It's fine, I was just asking" as she said that there was knock at the door.

"Who that?"

"Probably A'loni" she shrugged and went to the door.