Part 31

16 YEARS LATER

"How was work?" Kaden kissed me as I walked into the house

"Sad, it's the last day of school. I won't see the kids til August" I sighed.

"well cheer up because our wedding is in 3 months, and YOU still got a lot to do" he put emphasis on you.

"I told you I'll go shopping for the cake next month and I'm not going dress shopping until two weeks before." I smacked my lips and got up.

He smacked my ass and I rolled my eyes. I went to cook me something to eat because I was starving. My phone started ringing, so I dug it out my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Momma Kayla said if we could go to this party" Jayla asked

"Ma, no I didn't. Jayla wants to know" Kayla yelled in the background.

"Y'all can get y'all asses home" I said and Jayla smacked her lips.

"Okay, we on our way" she hung up.

"MOM!" Keionna yelled.

"What girl damn screaming my name like that" I said walking into the living room.

"I didn't say your name I said mom, but ugh daddy won't give me a 20" she crossed her arms.

"I gave yo ass one yesterday, you should've saved up. Now get the fuck out my face" Kaden said

"Don't talk to her like that. What you need the money for" I asked

"Because, Mya wanna go get our nails done" she told me.

"Kaden give her the money, and when it's time for allowance she just gone be twenty dollars short" I said.

"I only get 15 dollars anyways" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah and you only gone get 10 next month" I smiled and went back into the kitchen.

"Oui momma what you finna make?" Jayla walked in the kitchen.

"I want some" Kayla said walking in after her.

"I'm not making nothing, I'm finna eat this store bought salad" I said taking it out the fridge. "Now what party was y'all talking about?" I asked

"Her boyfriend throwing one and she wants to go" Jayla said.

"Okay now which one yo boyfriend? Marcus or Marquis" I asked Kayla.

"Marcus" she said.

"Oh lord, okay" I shook my head. "Let me tell y'all this."

"We know. no sex until were 20, not even if we're using condoms because that still isn't safe" they said together.