Part 26

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Ma'am I was told to call you. I'm a nurse here at Memorial Hospital. You're sister, Destiny Philips. That is your sister correct?"

"Ugh Yeah, What she doing in the hospital?" I asked nervously

"Can you come down here please, her friend Monte wants to see you"

"Why is she there?"

"They just want you her in person" she said and I hung up.

It's always something, I can't even enjoy my birthday week. It was 2 in the afternoon and I was at A'loni house.

"Can you keep him? I got to go real quick" Chris girlfriend, Aaliyah nodded and I left.

I'm here to see Destiny Philips Jacey said. Room 314 she was told after answering a few questions. Jacey walked to the room and seen Destiny and Monte crying.

What happened? She asked. The baby's gone Destiny cried. Jacey walked over to her hugging her. She asked Destiny how, but Destiny was too heartbroken that she couldn't get her words out.

Monte stood up taking Jacey out the room. I was at work and when I came home Destiny was on the floor crying. She had dried up blood all over her legs. I went to get her and she told me she was cleaning and mopped the bathroom floor. She said she forgot and had to pee, so when she ran into the bathroom she fell on the slippery floor. Monte told her.

But I just can't believe that Jacey, I don't think it was an accident. He shook his head. I was just starting to like you, why the fuck would she lie about that she was happy about the baby Jacey said becoming angry

Jacey no, she wasn't happy she was always mad. At first she was, but then I don't know what happened she just changed. She would joke about killing the baby when it was born. To the point where I started believing her. Listen, I'm just saying I think she did it on purpose. Monte said surrendering

Jacey just couldn't see her sister doing that. She also didn't know if she could trust what Monte was saying. She was just lost. Give me a moment she told him going back in the room.

Aye tell her I'm done, tell her she can stay at the house I'll leave. I love her I really do Jacey, but I know she did that shit on purpose and I can't stay with her. Monte grabbed Jacey's arm saying and then left.

Jacey went in and confronted Destiny about the situation. She denied it, when she told her that Monte was leaving because of his thoughts. She spilt everything.

I was tired of feeling like a disappointment. I just wanted to be a kid again, everybody talks down on me. People from school text me telling me I'm a hoe that I'm never going to be nothing because of the baby. Jacey I just wanted everything to stop! I didn't know that it'll make everything worse. I wanted sympathy. Destiny cried I feel like shit, I just killed my baby Jacey. I have to live with that for the rest of my life.

Jacey was shocked and disgusted at what she just heard. I'm sorry, I just can't see why you needed to hurt the baby. You could've talked to someone, you could have talked to me. She started crying im honestly lost for words right now. That was a dumb ass reason to do that shit. I don't know what goes on in your head but you need help.

And with that, Jacey walked out the hospital. She was trying to make sense of this whole thing. There had to be something deeper than what she said, or maybe she is just that messed up in the head she thought.

She drove home and just sat there crying, she wasn't going to tell anyone what Destiny told her. If Destiny wanted people to think it was an accident so be it. She would know view Destiny differently.

What happened today? Kaden asked her when she got home with Kash. She texted him earlier telling him where she was going. Destiny lost the baby she simply said

You don't sound too upset he told her I cried all I had too today, now let's plan a trip. I need to get away for awhile