Part 20

My alarm woke me up at 5

My alarm woke me up at 5. I didn't want to get up and deal with these kids today, but I knew I had too. I can't keep using the family emergency excuse. I was alone in bed, so I thought Kaden already got up to cook. I was wrong, him and Kash were gone. I'll call him later.

I took a shower and got dressed. Then I cleaned up the kids room and went to cook breakfast. I was finishing up the eggs, when the kids and parents started walking in. I left the door open.

"Hi Jayna" I smiled turning off the fire. "Zion, hi baby" I said after as he ran up to me. I picked him up and hugged him tight before letting him down.

"Where the baby at" His mom asked

"Girl I don't know, his daddy took em somewhere" I said and she nodded handing me his bag.

About 30 minutes later they were all here, except Hailey. She had school. "Come eat!" I yelled and they all came running. I fixed their plates and gave it to them.

Where is y'all @?

Is what I texted Kaden, he opened it immediately but left me on read. I rolled my eyes, I can't let him make me mad, not today.

"Where's Loni?" Meribell asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"She's not going to be here for a while, she just had her baby" I smiled

"O M G !" She yelled "I hope she brings the baby here one day I want to see her"

"Geez, I hope you're this happy when I have my baby" I mumbled

"You're having a baby too?" She asked with her eyes wide. I nodded and she replied with "dang, well when can we see Loni's baby"

"I said not for a while" I told her "wait hold on" I got up getting my phone. She's going to be so happy seeing all the kids.

"Everybody come here, so y'all can see Loni baby" I yelled as I clicked her contact FaceTiming her.

"Hello?" She answered

"HEY LONI" they all yelled excitedly

"Let me see the baby girl" Meribell said getting in front of the phone.

"You don't wanna see me" Loni said holding her chest

"Hey Loni, now put on the baby" Jayna rolled her eyes

"Ok dang" she said getting up "everybody meet Bianca"