Part 16

I did not mean to fall asleep knowing that Kash was still up

I did not mean to fall asleep knowing that Kash was still up. I looked at the time it was 11:30, shit I been sleep for a long while.

I hopped up and went into the living room, and my face fell to the floor. The living room tv was on the floor faced down. It was movie and game cases all over the floor. Half of the rug was rolled up and it was marker marks all over the walls, but I didn't see him.

I walked to the kitchen and oh my god. It was flour all in his hair and on the floor. The sugar bag was busted open and everywhere. He was in the refrigerator eating shredded cheese.

"KASHMERE JOSEPH PHILIPS" I yelled and he jumped so hard. I started laughing. "Come on here boy. Yo daddy gone have fun cleaning this up, because I'll be damned if I do it"

He got up with his mouth full and ran over to me. I told him to wake up Kaden while I got his bath ready.

"Jacey! Come look at this shit" I heard

I started laughing and walked in the living room. "Yeah I know have fun" I said handing him a towel

"Me? Why me"

"He'll be fine, ain't that what you said?" I laughed picking up Kash and taking him into the bathroom

"Why you do that baby" I asked

"Cause" He said

"No, no" I pooped him "and when you get out we gone go help daddy clean okay"

"Okay" he sniffed

After I took him out and got him dressed I laid him down. He fell straight asleep. Now we got to go get a new tv tomorrow, because Kaden is not about to be in the room blaring the tv like he do in the living room. Then we had to go to the grocery store.

It took me and Jacey from 12AM to 2PM to finish, because she kept playing and wanting to take breaks

It took me and Jacey from 12AM to 2PM to finish, because she kept playing and wanting to take breaks. We just left Walmart and got the tv and a few groceries.

"I'm not trying to go home right now" Jacey said

"What you wanna do?" I asked

"We could take him to the arcade" she shrugged

"Alright" I said and turned left heading towards the arcade.

We played there for a while then Jacey was ready to go.

——————

Shitty update I know, I'm just hella busy right now.