Part 33

JAYLA MILL

"What about this one?" I asked Kayla.

"Ugh no. Mines look way better!" She said showing me hers. I smacked my lips and yelled Keionna's name. She came in 3 minutes later.

"What." She said with an attitude

"Girl you and yo attitude can go, never mind" Kayla scrunched up her face.

"Wanna get slapped?" Keionna said giving a fake smile. "Now what do you want?"

"Which one of these look better?" I asked her showing her both of our phones.

"Nuhun! I'm calling momma" Keionna said

"GIIIIIRL! You doing too much, and we was finna let you and ya lil friends come and T'up too" Kayla said

"Well in that case" she smirked looking over them again. "I like Kayla's flier more, it screams Twerk. Yours is too girly"

"Whatever, Kayla gone send you the flier and you can send it to 5 of yo friends. JUST 5!" I said

"I swear my sisters are the bestest!" She squealed hugging us both.

"We love you" me and Kayla yelled as she ran out the room.

"Bitch if we get caught, that's our ass" I laughed shaking my head.

"Who you telling?" She agreed

Momma and Daddy was out doing stuff for they wedding and shit, and they were staying at an hotel for the week. Why? I don't know, they just said not to fuck up they house and shit like that. That's exactly what we about to do though.

"Hello?" I answered my mom's call
"What y'all doing?" She asked
"Nun"
"Oh alright, I'm gone call everyday every two hours.
"Nuhun, I'm not answering either. We is big girls, we can take care of ourselves"
"Fine I'll call every other day"
"Okay" I said "I gotta go, they fighting" I lied
"Tell then to knock it off and okay love y'all"
"We love you too" I said and she hung up.

"We gone get caught!" I shook my head.

"And it's gonna be worth it" Kayla said getting on her phone. "Posted, two days and we lit"

"Mhm" I mumbled

"Bae! Stop" I giggled hitting me as he tickled me.

"Alright, alright" He said stopping

I scrolled on my Instagram for a while and then got up to cook some for us to eat. There was a knock on the door and I couldn't think of who it could be, because the people we wanted here was here.

I looked out the peep hole and immediately opened the door, seeing it was Layla. "AAAAAH!" I screamed jumping on her.

"Girl get down! You bigger than I am" she laughed and I got down hugging her.

"Bitch I missed you"

"It must not be no adults here, because you cussing and mighty loud" she laughed