Part 18

"Get up" I shook Jayna

"Get up" I shook Jayna. I'd wake her up and when I came back she was back sleep. It was annoying as fuck. "Jayna!" I yelled and she lazily got up.

I gave her two outfits to choose from, and she chose the one that had the shorts of course. I shook my head and went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, with her following behind me getting undressed.

Kash and Kaden was up already, so they were just waiting on me and Jayna. I took a quick 20 minute shower, and got out to get Jayna out.

She was out already, standing by my dresser looking at all the perfumes. "Which one you wearing" she asked me

"I don't know, choose for me" I laughed

"Um" she tapped her chin "this one" she said handing it to me smiling.

"Cucumber Melon, my favorite" I cheesed, as I sprayed some on the both of us. "Alright come on"

I gave Jayna's mom a call, telling her where we were headed. We got there and I signed in and sat down.

"All these pregnant women" Jayna said rubbing her stomach. "Why you here?"

"Girl move yo hands" I laughed "and because I'm pregnant too" her eyes got big, and she tilted her head looking at my belly.

"Why yours not that big?" She asked. I pulled my shirt up showing her the little, but noticeable bump. I was 3 months, and we were here for a check up and to see if he could tell us the gender.

"Because everybody's body is different" I said not really trying to explain any further.

"Noooo girls are the same and boys are the same" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Philips" a nurse called out and we stood following her.

"Can they come in there?" I asked and she nodded.

I sat on the bed and Jayna sat next to Kaden who had Kash on his lap. The doctor came in and instructed me on what to do. Then he put that cold ass gel on me, and I jumped a little. Making Jayna jump up and reach for his hands trying to move them.

"It's cool" Kaden laughed pulling her back.

"Are you guys ready to find out the gender" he smiled

"No, were having a gender reveal. Can you write and seal it into an envelope" I asked and he nodded.

"A what? Nah fam I want to know" Kaden said

"Well fam you gone have til wait, we'll find out when I'm 5 months"

"Some bullshit"

"Watch ya mouth" I laughed

Pizza Hut

"This is gooood" Jayna said with her mouth full. Her momma not answering the phone, so now she really paying extra.

"Mhmmm" Kash sung making me and Kaden laugh.