Part 12

3 weeks later

Its been almost a month since I've seen my child

Its been almost a month since I've seen my child. And everything I did was about finding Kash. I still gave Kaden my attention, but I can tell it wasn't enough. I can see he was growing irritated with the fact that it was always about Kash. He was sad too, but he still lived his life while looking for him. I did also, but my life was Kash. So what the hell he expect me to do?

I'm 3 weeks pregnant too. Kaden doesn't know yet just me and Loni, me and her been talking and stuff like that. She would come over and we'd go out looking for Kash, sometimes she'd just come over and be the shoulder I needed to cry on.

I was asleep when there was a knock on the door. I just ignored it, because Kaden has a key so it couldn't be him. There was another knock, but this time louder and harder. I lazily got up and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a man holding my baby in his arms.

I snatched him from the man and squeezed him as the tears fell. Looking back up I grew angry when I realized what just happened. "Did you take him" I asked

He said no and scurried away. I looked at the way he ran, and knew that it was him that took him. Now that I've seen his face, I'm most definitely snitching.

I shut the door and locked it crying and rocking Kash back and forth. Words couldnt describe how happy I was. He still had on the same clothes from the day he was taken. "Disgusting piece of shit" I mumbled to myself.

I woke him and took him to the bathroom to get him cleaned up. After he was done in the bath I changed his clothes and threw the other ones in the trash. I called the baby clinic that was up the street and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow.

"Mommy loves you Kash" I told him

"Love you" He said making me smile

I FaceTimed Kaden to tell him what just happened. He stopped going to school and has a job now, so that's where he was or so I thought. He declined it, so I called him this time.

"Hello?" A female answered the phone

"Umm who is this?" I asked confused "and why you answering his phone"

"Who is that?" I heard Kaden say in the background. "I think it's yo babymoms" she said. "Hang the fuck up stupid" I heard him say "Why just tell her..." she started as the line went dead.

I called back, no answer. "Wow" I mumbled to myself holding back tears. I packed me and Kash an overnight bag and wrote a note.

'I was trying to call and tell yo CHEATING ass that someone brought Kashmere back. You weird as fuck Kaden this is exactly why I didn't want to get back together. You don't know how to fucking communicate. I can say that I'm shocked though, never in a million years would I have thought you'd cheat on me. It's all good though from now on don't text or call my phone unless it got something to do with Kash.'