Part 3

Jacey Philips

——————Forgetting that Kaden stayed the night I jumped when I woke up and felt someone's arm around

——————
Forgetting that Kaden stayed the night I jumped when I woke up and felt someone's arm around. It was 6:27AM Monday. I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face, etc. Then I walked downstairs and put a bowl of oatmeal on Kash's high chair. Like I did every morning.

I went back upstairs by this time it was 7, and I woke Destiny up for school. That girl would sleep all day if she could. When I went back in my room Kash was sitting up on the bed drooling everywhere. I woke Kaden up and told him he needed to go home and get ready for school.

Watching them both leave made me sad because I missed school. I told my mom I was going back for my senior year in August because Kash would be old enough for daycare.

Kash got done eating and I got us both dressed. I didn't want to stay in the house today, so we were going to this play center down the street. Since it was December it was cold out, so I got us real warm.

Kash was crawling and could stand on his own, but couldn't walk yet. We had a really great time. When we were getting ready to leave someone stopped me.

"Yo"

I turned around to see a fine ass boy standing there smiling. I was taken back by how handsome he was. God took his time on him!

He walked up with a little girl, "I'm sorry for bothering you, but I just had to ask. You single?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Little brother?" He asked nodding towards Kash.

"Son"

"Word?"

"Word." I replied

"I'm Sincere by the way" he said taking out his phone, "put ya number in here"

Doing so I told him my name, and we talked for a while. He asked to hold Kash and I handed him to him. The little girl was his niece Layla. She was so pretty.

I excused myself because Kaden had called to tell me he was at my house waiting on me.

"That was his dad" I said grabbing Kash from him, "I gotta take him to him."

"Aight, I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, just call me when you wanna chill or whatever" I told him as I got in the car. He nodded and I pulled off. I was really hoping he called me because he was fine as hell.

When I walked in Kaden jumped up and grabbed Kash kissing all up on him.

"Nuhun don't be kissing on my baby i don't know where yo lips been" I mugged him.

He ignored me and kept playing with Kash. I went up to my room and laid down. A few minutes later Kaden came in there with Kash. He set him on the floor and sat next to me. Just staring at me.

"What Kaden" I said with my eyes fixed on my phone.

"Nun"

"Quit staring at me then"

"I can't adore how beautiful you are?" He smacked his teeth.

"Boy that's what you got a girlfriend for, to adore her beauty. Not mine" I rolled my eyes.

"I ain got no girlfriend"

"Cool" I said as I got a message.

Hey it's Sincere, it's a party tonight you available?

I looked at Kash on the floor playing with his toys.

"DESTINY!" I shouted

"What?" She said coming into my room

"Can you watch Kash tonight?"

"Did you even have to ask?" She said picking him up and turning to leave.

"Why you ain ask me and where you going" Kaden asked

"Look at my baby head and you'll know why" I said texting Sincere back

Yeah, what time it start?

"Who you texting? And where you going Jacey" Kaden asked again

"Boy I'm going out damn leave me alone"
—————-
9:26PM

Hearing the doorbell I got up and was about to go answer the door, but Kaden beat me to it. Looking Sincere up and down he turned around and laughed."So this what we doing now?"

"Please shut up" I told him as I walked out the door.

"I'm guessing that he's ya baby daddy" Sincere said.

"Yep" I laughed

—————-
Kaden Mill

—————-Kaden Mill

—————-

I just broke up with Kayleigh, so I could try and get Jacey back and she going out with other niggas. She bet not have his ass round my baby.

They been out for a hour now. I was supposed to be at home by now, but now I don't even wanna leave. I just sat here bored watching tv for another 2 hours the she finally came.

The door opened and she stumbled in. "Wait Jacey slow down you gone fall" the nigga said holding her.

"I'm not gone fall" she said laying her head on his shoulder, "I'm tired"

"Ight bruh I got her" I said pulling her off him.

"Oooh somebody's jealous" she laughed.

"Imma call you tomorrow Jacey" he laughed

"You better" she flirted

"Shut up Jacey" I said annoyed and locked the door.

"How about you shut yo ugly ass up" she mumbled

Ignoring her I took her upstairs and laid her down. She asked for her baby and I went to go get him for her. I watched her fall asleep then left and went home.