Part 2

I'm up, and bored so I decided to write. I tried my best to find a baby that looked like them a lil bit. I semi-failed.
—————
Kashmere Philips

—————Kashmere Philips

—————
Jacey Philips

—————- My baby was now 8 months! He's growing up too fast

—————-
My baby was now 8 months! He's growing up too fast. I'm now 17, as well as Kaden. Destiny's 15 now and she thinks she grown. I stopped going to school, my mom had a great income and was helping me with everything. She wouldn't let me get a job, she kept telling me my job was to be a parent because she wasn't babysitting my child.

These past few months have been hell! Kaden was in and out but I expected that. What I didn't expect though was the way he'd let that bitch talk about me and my baby. I had to go off on that Kayleigh hoe a good couple of time for playing with me.

The last time me and Kash seen Kaden was 3 months ago. He brought Kayleigh over here that time. I was cool with it until she said that her kash and Kaden was gone be a cute lil family. No no no you wanna start a family with him? Have yo own baby because I'll be damned if Kash calls anybody other than me momma.

"JACEY!" Destiny started, "KADEN HERE"

I went downstairs to see him standing there with some bags in his hands. This was typical Kaden, he leaves then tried to gift his way back into you're good graces. I've had enough of it though! Like I was honestly tired of it.

Handing me the bags he asked, "Where mer at?"

"Keep ya gifts, and he sleep I'll FaceTime you when he wake up" I responded gesturing towards the door.

"FaceTime? Jacey move so I can go see my son"

"Oh now he yo son?" I laughed, "What that bitch gave you the green light to finally come see him?"

Looking away from me and at Destiny he said, "Destiny can you please go get mer for me"

"Nah but I can get the door for you" she shrugged and opened the door. Making me bust into tears like the fuck he thought this was?