Part 28

"You need to fix yo face" Kaden laughed as we pulled up to my mom's house

It was Thanksgiving and I haven't really spoke to her it felt weird. Plus Destiny was gone be here, since the hospital incident she moved back home with them.

"Cheese" I smiled. He laughed shaking his head. I got out the car and walked to the door waiting for him to get Kash out, then we walked in since the door was unlocked.

"The more grand babies the better. Even though it ain't gone be my blood, I'll still accept her" I heard my mom say

"Thank you so much, I need as much help as I can get"

My blood started to boil when I realized it was Jada who she was talking to. I recognized her voice. "Who invited her" I rolled my eyes. Kaden shrugged.

"No problems tonight" he eyed me.

"Okay"

"Hey momma" I walked in the dining room.

"Jacey hey baby" she came hugging me. "The food done, but we not eating yet" I nodded and walked out as Kaden spoke.

I sat next to my aunt and rubbed my belly pouting. "What's wrong"

"Nothing, I just don't want to be here" I shrugged.

"Yo cousin in yo old room. Gone up there and be bored" she shooed me.

I got up and went in there. "Hey Jay" I walked in.

"Wassup Jay" he said getting up "I missed you nigga"

"I missed you too" I hugged him.

"Where Leah?" I asked about his daughter. He smacked his lips

"Her momma took her with her to Virgina. It's been five months since I seen her"

"What? She weird as fuck. What's her number?" I asked

"Chill, we going to court and shit. I'll be damned if she try and keep her away from me" he laughed

"Look at you finally acting ya damn age" I smacked his neck.

"Quit playing" he said and I laughed. "And look at you, finally stopped ya hoe stages and settling down"

"Never been a hoe, that was you. Had them girls calling my phone" I laughed

"You remember that?" He laughed

"Yeah, I was like 15 and you had just turned 18 I think. They was blowing my phone up calling and texting. How you set up 5 dates, on the same day and at the same time? You was a stupid hoe" I laughed and he did too.

"How ole boy been treating you?"

"Good, I think I'm gone ask him to marry me." I joked.

"Get the hell out" he laughed. I was starting to get hungry, so I left out.