Part 34

KAYLA MILL

"What you doing here?" I asked Kash.

"Move, let me in" He tried pushing the front door open.

"Nuhun, momma said not to let nobody in here while they gone" I pushed harder.

"Kayla I will hit you, move" he pushed the door open. I rolled my eyes and tried to make him stay downstairs, since we had the twins over and weren't supposed to.

"Nah because you just forgot all about me unc... Okay whatever... I'll think about it... yeah love you too" Layla spoke on the phone making her way down the stairs.

"Who was that?" Kash asked her and she looked up from her phone

"AHHH!" She screamed running to Kash jumping on him.

"I heard you was here and you know I had to come see my favorite" he put her down.

"Oh wow, you don't even do me like that" Jayla jogged down the steps.

"Come on" he held his arms out and she ran and jumped on him too.

"That was fun" she laughed

"You want a turn?" He asked me

"You know I don't like you" I scrunched my face up at him. He shrugged.

"Yo, we finna head out. I'll see you later" Marcus and Marquis came down. Marcus Hughes and kissed my forehead.

Marquis picked Jayla up and had a whole lil make out session. Kash pulled her hair until she got down. "Owwww" she cried weakly hitting him.

"Momma know they here?" He asked

"They leaving anyways, so ain't no need to snitch"

"I wasn't going to, but I'm out. Y'all be GOOD! I saw that lil pool party flier, let me pop up and y'all half way naked. I'm shutting shit down" he pointed to the two of us.

"Whatever" we said together. "Jinx!"

"I'll see y'all later" he left.

"We need to get the snacks and shit for the party" Keionna came down texting away on her phone.

"Girl watch yo mouth, but you right" I popped her.

"Alright, Everybody get dressed and meet back down here in 30 minutes. And Keionna get in the shower, because you did not take one last night" I ordered.

JAYLA MILL

"You getting nasty stuff, while eats hot puffs" I took the bag from Kayla and put it back on the shelf.

"EVERYBODY!" Kayla, Layla, and Keionna each yelled. This elderly lady walked past us and laughed.

"I know I do" she cheesed grabbing a big back of them.

"PERIODT!" Kayla clapped being a ghetto.

"No tampon" the lady pointed at her. We all started to crack up.

"Woah! You trynna come to our party? You lit!" Keionna laughed.

"Yes I do" she turned around scurrying to us. After about 3 minutes she pulled out a pen and paper. "Here write the address"

"You serious?" I asked

"As a heart attack" she looked above her glasses. "Now come on. I need the address, time, and date"
-

"This party going up!" Kayla exclaimed

"On me" Keionna chimed in.

"We should have a lil slumber party too"

"On god we should, post that if they wanna stay the night to hit up me or you. Imma post it too" I told Kayla.

"Alright"

Not every 5 minutes later I got a dm. I read over it and laughed. Hell Nah this bitch can't stay over.

"Whats funny?" Kayla asked me

"Olivia trynna stay the night" I laughed

"Tell he no the fuck, she don't like me" she scrunched her face up.

"I did" I laughed. "She real dumb for asking anyway" I shook my head.

"Aye, my ex trynna come over. Can he?" Layla asked

"Girl you live here don't you? What is you asking for" Kayla rolled her eyes

"Good, because he outside" shegot up opening the door.

"Momma calling, y'all be quite" Keionna yelled.

"Hello?... yeah we good... nothing, Kayla eating and Jayla and Layla just walked to the store... Okay... I love you too... bye" she hung up.

"Hey Everybody I'm Lucas" the boy entered the house.

"I'm Seth"

"Cesar"

"Donte"

"Hey, I'm Jess"

Me and Kayla looked at each other then waved at them. "Hey" I said weakly.

"Layla you said one person, not a whole school" Kayla exaggerated.

"What's yo name?" Donte likes his lips walking over to her.

"Marcus Waters. Now get the fuck on" she backed back.

"I'm just trynna get to know you Marcus" he still tries

"Boy Marcus is her boyfriend, ole thirsty ass. She's a whole minor" I butted in.

His eyes widened and he twist his hair. "I'm gone go over there..." he trailed off.

"Yeah you do that" Keionna bucked at him.

——————
I'm finna end this story soon, imma try and get it to at least part 40.

Excuse any mistakes