10 years ago [✔]

10 years ago

"Come on Xander higher!" I yelled at my twin brother, Alexander. We were playing on the swing set at the park a few houses down, my other brothers were kicking the ball around, while watching us swing. Xander and I were 7 at the time, we always loved playing on the swing. We had been on the swings for half an hour before Gabe ran over begging for us to give him a turn, me being the older and loving sister I was gave my swing to Gabe while Xander stayed swinging as high as he could.
"Thank you sissy" Gabe hugged me, I laughed hugging my little brother back before starting to push him on the swing. "Higher, Anna" he yelled as he was nearly as high as Xander. After a while of swinging I got tried and stop, I ran over to Johnny (Jonathan) and hugged him, Johny was about 13 at the time, he picked me up and throw me into the air before hugging me close to him. "Johnny I'm tried" I whined as my head touched his chest.
"come on guys Ann's tried and it's getting late" he called to my 5 other brothers. The house was a 2 minute walk from the park, but I still managed to fall asleep in Johnny's arms.

I woke up in my bed, the sun was going down so the room was lightly lit by the moon. I looked up as the door open revealing Theo (Theodore) he was 11 at the time, he slowly walked over to me sitting at the end of my bed.
"Hey Anna, Mum sent me to wake you for dinner" He said as I lay my head on his shoulder. "come on" he said picking me up and carrying me down stairs to the dinning room, he sat me down in the seat next to Xander and Gabe on either side of me.
"Hey, Annabelle how'd you sleep?" my mother asked as she kissed my forehead and set a plate of mashed potatoes, vegetables and cut up sausages with tomato sauce on the side. I mumbled as simple 'good' as I slowly ate my food. Everyone talked around me, I didn't engage with any of the topics they were on about, I was too tried.
After I finished dinner I walked over to were my dad was talking to my uncle, Anthony. I crawled onto his lap resting my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as I fell into a deep sleep. The last words I heard before I was full gone were.
"I love you Annabelle, sweet dreams princess."
They were the last words I heard my father say to me, as I fell into a deep sleep, before I was kidnapped later that night.

I woke up the next day, to find myself sitting in a small dirty room, with no lights, or windows I stood up looking around before I heard a big bang and light coming in, I turned around to fine a 25 ish year old man, standing in front of me I had never seen this man before and I wish I never did. He had pitch black hair, with pricing blue eyes, his eyes held evil, amusement and something else, I had never seen before. I backed up scared of the man, till my back hit the wall.
"Hi Annabelle. I'm Malachi your new uncle, if you wanna come out of here you have to behave, or you get punished, okay?" he asked, I was to scared to do anything so I just stood there looking up at the man. "I said got it?" he raised his voice as I felt a stinging pain in my right cheek, he slapped me and it hurt, terribly. Tears started to ran down my checks as I noddle. He smiled before walking out and shutting the door behind him. Leaving me alone, in the darkness of the room, scared of what might await me later on, scared for my family, wishing I was playing with one of my brothers, or listing to my father and his gang in their meetings. I fell asleep that night, crying. Crying for my family.

Christopher P.O.V

I was walking passed Anna's bedroom and I saw light coming out, so I open the door to see her window open and Anna missing from her bed, I called her name a few time getting scared something happened to her, after looking around for her I couldn't find her, and started yelling. "Mum, Dad, Josie, Tony, someone Annabelle's missing!" I yelled as I ran down stairs to where Dad was holding a gang meeting. I busted through the doors "I can't find Anna, her windows open and her bed a mess" I yell as tears ran down my cheeks, everyone bolted out of the room up to Anna's to see if what I said was true. I really wish it wasn't though.

We searched high and low looking for her for hours, days, weeks, months, years. But after 9 years we gave up, she was most likely dead, or didn't want anything to do with us. We were all broken after her disappearance, Alexander (Xander 7 twins with Anna) didn't eat, sleep or talk to anyone for weeks, John became a player and thing like that to get over the disappearance of his only baby sister. Nik (Nicholas 8 at the time) became a dick to everyone and anyone. Gabe (Gabrielle 6 at the time) became turn off, was really hard to talk too. Mum, Dad, uncle Tony and auntie Josie and the rest of the gang blamed themselves for it. While I, I became an ass like my brothers, only showing kindness or respect to my family, and the gang. We never lose hope, even after she was claim dead, by the police and FBI.

----------------------------
30-5-19
Edited [✔]
Vote, comment and share.
Love Jem