[5] I can't believe him [✔]

MALACHI'S P.O.V

I smiled to myself as I knocked on the door, of my sister's and her family. I smile as my older sister soon appears in front of me.

"Hello Sister" I smile, as her smile fades away, nothing left but angry, in her once happy eyes, of two seconds ago. "Malachi"

I smile remembering all the things I did to her, and her family. Remembering her sweet little family, before she started having more kids, her two blonde joyful boys, Jonathan and Theodore. Boys not girls, girls are well girls, nothing special about them, but boys, now they're the special ones. They're stronger, and smarter and just, well better.

The moment I found out my sister had a girl, I knew I had to get rid of her, to help her, to help my big sister, she might not see it that way, but I'm helping her, and all those other families, boys are the stronger and smart sex, girls do nothing but whine. I would know, I have 6 back home.

"What are you doing here, Malachi?"

"Came to see my big sister" My smile only grows as she takes steps back, fear evidence in her light grey eyes, she got from Mum.

"Why"

I don't answer, instead I walk in looking around the large hall way, one door leading to the living room, one to the kitchen, one to the game room, and the last to the stairs. I smiled at the small side table with keys, and photos with other little things. I smiled at the photo of the family it was of everyone. My older sister of two years Margaret, she had her short blonde hair way in waves half up and half down, she had on a dark grey long sleeve top, with dark blue jeans, she looked lovely, like always, she taken after our Mother more then me, all I got from our mother was a my lips, while she looked like a younger version on my mother. Next was her husband Richard. I'd always disliked him, he was fancy, way fancier then me, and smart. He had on a black shirt with dark blue jeans too, his hair was clean and looked freshly cut, he had his arm around her waist while they smiled. Big. Happily. Next was Jonathan, he was dressed simpler to his father, with a black top and light washed grey jeans, he was smiling at the camera as well, his left hand was rested on Theodore's shoulder. Theodore, was had on a dark blue top with some black shorts, left hand was on top on Christopher's head, messing up his hair by the looks of it, while Christopher was trying pushing Nicholas off of him, Christopher had on same grey tracky dacks with a white sports singlet. Nicholas had on black shorts with a grey sports singlet. Alexander had on black tracky dacks with a black hoddie, his right arm was pushing Nicholas into Christopher while his left was on Gabriel's shoulder, Gabriel had on dark blue shorts with a white top. They were all smiling or laughing at each other, they were standing outside in the front yard. They were happy, without her, see I had done something good for once , I smiled before looking back to my sister.

"Lovely family you have here"

"Thanks... It was taken around Christmas time"

"So where is everyone? Or is it just you here?" I smiled thinking of the things I could do, if it was just her.

"No" Came a voice from behind me, I turn around to be met with a lot of people, ranging from my nephews to strangers. "You should leave." His voice held nothing but hatred and anger.

"Jonathan my boy. You got big" I laughed at my now 6'5 nephew, standing in front of me, he didn't smile, he only glared at me.

"I said you should leave. Now" His voice stone cold.

"Come give your uncle a hug." I laughed. "What? you haven't seen me since you where in pull ups, and now you hate me? Really Jonny?"

"Get out, before I do something you'll regret."

"Malachi, please leave" My sister's voice held nothing for me, no love, no, nothing.

"Fine, only cause you asked Margaret." I smiled at my big sister before pushing pushed Jonathan and the others. "Oh and one thing, stay away from my kids."

"You have kids?" Margaret asked

"Yes. Sister, I have 6 girls." I smiled at my sister, as my blue eyes wondered around till they meet another pair of blue eyes. "Stay away from Jennifer and the girls, Gabriel."

With that I walked away getting into my old run-down black truck.

I have heard from some of my mates around here that Gabriel and Jennifer were friends, and that she had been around sometimes. I gonna make her regret that, same with Annabelle. Can't have them running back to their old families, after all the hard work I had done.

THEODORE'S P.O.V

I watched as Malachi got in his beat up, black truck and drove away, before turning to my mother. "Mum?"

"Those poor kids. Jennifer. 6 of them" My mothers eye were filled with nothing but sorrow and hatred towards her younger brother. "God, can only images what he's done to them"

I watch as a single tear rolls down her check. "Did you know?" I asked Gabriel as he stood there, looking at the ground.

"No. I didn't, but I did see something, the other day"

"See what, Gabriel?" My younger brother Nicholas asked.

"Her, and her sisters. Katherine, and two younger ones. They were scared, and Jennifer was covered in bruises, so were the girls. The younger two kept asking about their other sisters Vanessa and Anna"

"The Jackson girls?" Ryan asked. I nodded my head, as he smiled and turned to my Mother. "Anna Jackson, or Aj"

"You don't think he's really capable of this?" My mother then asked

"I don't know Margaret it's a though at the moment. Do you think he show up to the Gala ball?" I was a little confused to what he and my mother where up too, as I looked to my brothers, and the gang they were all a little behind like me.

"Yes. If your right, I don't know what will happen. I can't believe him" My mother's face held nothing but angry and sadness.

What was going on?

"Do you guys have any clue?" I asked my brothers as they all shook their heads 'No'

'If your right, I don't know what will happen. I can't believe him' My mothers words ran through my head over and over again, like it was on a tap, repeating the same thing over and over again.

----------------------------------

Hey it's Jem,

Sorry I haven't updated in the last few days, been lazy and all.

Leave you feedback in the comments

Don't forget the comments, vote and share

4- September 2019