[9] Your Name [✔️]

Quick note -

What the girls look like, though I should throw it in.

Btw I lost the Actual photo I had for Hayley and Jennifer, and had to find some new ones, hopefully you like em

- Jem x

—————————

MALACHI'S POV

A ball.
A theme.
3 months left.
Over 500 people coming.

The girls have to go, Anna's family is coming.

"What about like where people dress in a Christmas kinda style?"

"No"

Fig and I had been trying to think of themes for the ball, I still don't see why I have to do it, why can't they do it, why couldn't they get someone else too?

"New years?"

"No, no, we gotta hide the girls," we have to hide the girls, otherwise the last 10 years have all gone down the drain.

"Masquerade?" Now that wasn't a bad idea, the girls will be hidden, kinda. Put a mask on, stuff like that.

"Find a place big enough to fit 500 plus, Fig"

And with that I left Fig to work out the rest, I had better things to do, then plan out a stupid ball.

A ball of all things, why couldn't it have been something else, less stupid then a stupid ball.

*~*

JENNIFER'S POV

"Why do we need to get dresses?"

"When is Anna getting back"

Anna had woken a little over a 3 days ago, out for a full month. One long ass month, too long.

One month without Anna, and it didn't go to well. It never does.

It was hard, Malachi was put in charge of some stupid ball, and we all had to go. We had to get dresses and outfits and things.

That will all coast at lot of money. Money we don't have.

Katherine and I had gotten a part time jobs a few weeks ago, to help with things. Anna was pissed when she found out about everything that had happened, she was even more pissed about how long she been out for, and that Katherine and I were now working.

She said she was the oldest and that she should be looking out for all of us, and not me and Katherine.

"Jennifer. Hey Jen, talk to me," Gabriel. Fuck. I continued walking, faster hoping if I could get somewhere before he had the chance to catch up to me, but thanks to this limp, and my height, the chances weren't on my side today.

He found me, as I tried closing Mr Benson's class room door.

"What Gabriel? what?" I cried, "I can't talk to you. I can't, please."

Please Gabriel, please for the both of us, go away. Please.

You have too.

"Jennifer, clam down." Gabriel moved pushing me back into the old blue seats, the classroom was filled with. "Talk to me, Jen. Talk, please." He spoke soft and clam, pushing a strand of blonde hair behind me ear.