Chapter 10

Risa was busy checking herself on the mirror, adjusting her long hair as she runs her gaze all over her attire when she heard a loud honk coming from the outside. Jumping to the sudden sound, she frowns betting on herself that is must be Taehyung. Slowly twisting the door know, she peeps through her door, instantly her mouth flung open to the sight of him, decked in his perfectly made grey suit, his dark onyx hair neatly and lightly gelled to frame his well sculptured perfect face. Leaning on his black car, he looked down at his feet as he waits for Risa to come out of her house.

 Leaning on his black car, he looked down at his feet as he waits for Risa to come out of her house

One thing that Risa has to admit, Kim Taehyung is indeed very good looking.

Like very

"How filthy rich is this guy to be driving this kind of car", she murmured to herself as she gets herself out of the house, slowly walking towards him.

"Get in", he said sternly.

"Wow, a very good way to start my morning. Remind me to drop by a bookstore later", she said as she heads towards the passenger seat.

"Bookstore?", Taehyung turned to look at her confusedly.

Risa was already halfway into the car when he suddenly said that. She cranes her neck just so that she could look at him. "I need to get you a book on "Manners 101" ". She rolled her eyes before shutting the door closed making Taehyung look at the empty space in front of him blankly.

He got into the car, seemingly annoyed with Risa mocking him just now. He straightens his back before finally turning to look at her. "We need to have a deal"

"What else do you want from me?"

"Here", Taehyung hands her a black file. "Read through and sign it. It is to ensure that you don't leak any information about our family personal information since you are basically living with us at the office. Once you have signed it, you can be sued if you didn't adhere to the agreement", he explained with a straight voice.

"An agreement. I need to sign an agreement. Does this ensure my safety for the whole 60 days?"

"Yes"